No announcement yet.

SRS reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well arcade mode has a limited selection of cars, and they look fugly. also the game feels like ridge racer, nothin like gt3 or realistic....i might give it another try soon

Comment

Empera is defitily right about the arcade mode though, Dont play arcade, the cars they give you look like a little kids bedroom wall. Street mode and online is where the fun is.

Comment

car selection sucks ass overall, not just in Arcade...

how can you have a street racing game, with absolutely NO honda's? then you got about 8 different eclipses (most of which, look/drive the same) about 8 skylines (why? I have no clue) and about 5 WRX/Impreza's...

ya theres 50 cars, but only actually about 10 DIFFERENT cars....
        OS^e
        1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

see....it sucks hehe

Comment

i read somewhere that honda didnt let them use their cars cause of the police and girlfriends aspects of the game

in gt series there are a bunch of differen versions of the same car but ur not complaining bout that.

i havent got a chance to play it more since last weekend so im still not that far into it. honestly i wouldve probably just rented it instead of buying it but it has its moments

ive still yet to get above 70% on any of the gt series games so they all are gonna get boring at one point.

Comment

Sure it only has has 10 actual different cars, but at least its the top overall cars, are you gonna go into a race with a civic and they have supras skylines and evos? In GT do you play with all 500+ cars, i bet not. Most people will play with the high end cars.

Comment

i like it

Comment

After hearing basically all good reviews, I went out and bought it. I dont really like it, and the lack of car difference is almost disgusting. I was hyped about the game, had it for about a week, and i think i'm gonna go trade the damn thing in. Underground 2 better be a hell of alot better than this.
                  Under Construction

Coupes weren't mean to be sleepers

H22power.com

Comment

From what I hear from my friend whom works at EBGames, NFSU2 is going to be fucking awesome. He's even played it already.

Comment

Originally posted by Liljord05
                      After hearing basically all good reviews, I went out and bought it. I dont really like it, and the lack of car difference is almost disgusting. I was hyped about the game, had it for about a week, and i think i'm gonna go trade the damn thing in. Underground 2 better be a hell of alot better than this.
                      Is it for PS2? Wanna sell it to me, or trade for something I got?

Jay
                      Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

Yeah, its for ps2...how much you wanna pay for it? Hopefully more than $30 because that what the people at gamestop said
                        Under Construction

Coupes weren't mean to be sleepers

H22power.com

Comment

How about Madden 04, Resident Evil Outbreak + some cash? PM if your interested.

Jay
                          Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

I didn't like the handling and the graphics that much, but i like how u can cruise around. NFSU is way better

Comment

where's the pc version demo?
                              I looked and looked, couldn't find it
                              ~~~~~~~

Comment

there is no demo.

Comment

Working...
                                X