i think i'm starting to hallucenate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think i'm starting to hallucenate

i apologize in advance for poorly constructed sentences and words in this post.

i have been awake, aside from one 30 minute nap, since 9:30 a.m. yesterday. i have been working on 3 papers for my philosophy 360 final and stayed up all night to do it. procrastination is owning me right now. i went to the computer lab at 10:00 last night to start typing up the first of the 3 papers, some drivel about feminism and liberalism. at midnight, that computer lab closed so i took a quick nap and headed to the same seat i am sitting in right now. i finished that first paper around 8:00 this morning, after which i went back to my dorm to take another 15mg dose of adderall (i have a prescription for them to combat my horrid ADD, which only sort of seems to work, due to me being on here all morning) then had a quick lunch at Einstein Bros bagels. i came back to this computer lab soon after and started the last two papers, the first of the two, a contrasting of karl marx and John stuat mill, i finished about an hour ago. now i am trying to work on my third paper, comparing and contrasting aristotle and locke's views on property. i've been listening to my ipod nonstop and my ears are aching from my uncomfortable earbuds. my vision is starting to blur, and it feels like i am five feet back from where my body actually is. i cant wait to turn these papers in, go to my room, and fall asleep. then i only have one more paper to write, a take-home literature final, and a final for materials science 121 to take before i can put my brain into summer coma-mode.

i'm going to stop this episode of ADD and go back to something productive now. i'll talk to you guys when i wake up.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

i know i said i'd be off for a while, but i had to share this. while i was in the bathroom jsut now doing my business, i read what people had written on the stall walls. one guy's idea of bathroom graffiti was a C++ program explaining the digenstion system of the human body:

cin >> food >> endl;
    [a bunch of code that i really dont want to type out]
    cout << "Shit. " << endl;

bear in mind i am in the computer science building.

i really hate this fucking school sometimes

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Shitter's Wall in the comp lab, ftw.

I didnt know you had ADD..that explains all the facebook "procrastination".

Sounds like CB7tuner is owning you more than anything. Well, except maybe the lack of sleep.

Knock out them papers and get some shut-eye.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

drop school.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I hate ADD. I haven't been taking my pills for over a month. I'm a little distracted.

It also probably explains why I've been such an ass recently, hehe.
          Originally posted by sweet91accord
          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Working...
          X