No announcement yet.

wow brutality?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope this makes national news and the black leaders come here and make a big deal about it. Nothing will happen to these cops as nothing happened to the 3 in NYC who murdered a guy on his bachelor party. Though these guys were apparent criminals/bad guys, still there needs to be rules.
    It's incidents like this that reiterize the age old saying of "you get what you pay for". These aren't highly trained swat members or highly payed mercenaries. They are low payed stressed out action junkies who are ready to blow up just like the fugitives they chase that are ready to snap when they get cornered. Unintelligent, without care people. Cops and criminals, one in the same. And it seems to just keep escalating and going in a circle here.
    I hope Philly burns to the ground and then the wind takes it over to Camden. That or we need the national guard to come back from Iraq and level all the shitholes they breed from.

What's disgusting about these incidents is that anyone who harms a cop is pushed to the front of the line on the most wanted list. And I believe they get prosecuted easier than any other murder suspects. My face wouldn't be plastered on the news everyday to remind people to find my killer. The rich and the powerful will always have the control and in this case the cops, unfortunately have the power. And the media will cater to the most sensational and emotional stories, not the most important.
    Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
    -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
    MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

I think that calling the police force "stressed out action junkies" gives no leeway for what they did. That IS a uniform of blue that they put on before they were kicking and beating those three people who were on the ground.

I thought about something that was mentioned. Some of the news reports that the officers apprehended the suspects until handcuffs were put on. If 5 police officers represent one suspect, and all five are beating him... Who's putting the handcuffs on?

Yeah they were apprehending the suspects until the handcuffs were put on, but it seems that they were more focused on hurting them with intent rather than apprehending them to get the hand cuffs on.
      Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

this was a little out of control for sure

but as deev said it is understandable

those cops have had it with this stuff and sometimes i think we need a few things like this to wake people up

quit being fucking stupid and this wont happen, have some respect for the world around you dummies

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

so what some of you guys are not getting is that those guys were involved in a shooting of 3 people. i mean these guys shot 3 people..... what do you expect the cops to do,,,,, go there and be nice to them....
          people need to respect authority... if they don't have respect for authority, imagine the crazy shit that they would do to the common people....

ps.
          the 3 people that they shot. 2 are ok,,,, one is in bad condition...
          are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Cops are people too... It's not right that they lost their cool and went overboard, perhaps not excusable, but understandable. They're in a high-stress situation. They're scared. They're angry. They're in a large group. A mob mentality (like a riot) can make otherwise good people go too far.

When you go to your job, you are a person performing that job. The job doesn't replace your personality. It doesn't take the humanity out of you. Cops aren't some government-created cyborg life form... they're people, who get scared, angry, sad... and make poor decisions from time to time.

Comment

How many cops have been shot in philly this year? What about killed?

Anyone know whats the murder count in Philly so far this year?

Cops are people, but there is no way in the world they are normal people.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

I believe 3 police have been killed since May 2006. That's not bad for 2 years in a major city that supposedly has a violence problem.
                Don't know how many have been shot and lived.
                FBI keeps records of all this.

137 murders so far.

http://malcolmxpark.org/?cat=14
                Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Working...
                X