Who's hotter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wafflefries
    Real life sex tapes are classier than movie roles?
    How the fuck does Eva not have a body?
    real life sex tape is supposed to be private...and eva's body doesnt even come close to kims...

im not anti-eva shes cool but i just love kim...
    Last edited by heartbreaka72; 05-05-2008, 12:40 PM.

^Click to view my Members Ride Thread^

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
      How does she? Shes got nothing more than the average female should have. Her ass nor tits cant compare to Kims
      this is true.

^Click to view my Members Ride Thread^

Comment

No one answered why sex tapes are classy.

I guess I think with my northern head too much

nws ahead

Nope. No body at all............

Last edited by texasvtak; 05-05-2008, 12:59 PM.
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

No body??????

Im diggin that pic 1000%

Comment

^ real service to the community

dammit someone beat me to it

anyways

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

I dont see anything special about her body

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Kim is disgusting. She always looks like her face needs to be washed.

Comment

eva is hotter...kuz c'mon latin chicas are always hotter
                  ~CB7 Phoenix~

(picture missing help me get a new one )

The California White Tux
                  *and its alive!! hahaha*
                  *under construction*M.R.T: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1689652 *changes soon to take over*

Comment

Kim got the more bangin body and their faces are about the same to me. So Kim FTMFW. Hoopz from flavor of love shits on em both..

Comment

I'd fuck Kim on the side and marry Eva but to all honesty, I think Eva is a bigger freak but Kim's body is more appealing so I'll take a 3some to go please
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

LOL!!

Well thats obv....Eva gets to pick her roles....Kim didn't decide to release that tape(this could be disputed but its irrelevant anyway)

Eva has a body, no one argued that, but compared to Kim she(Eva) looks like your average high school chick.

In a recent poll of like 60000 men, women in plus sizes and with curves were the catch over your slim usuals.

I am not anti eva either, i think she could be a good actress if she would stop taking wasted roles. I dont think she is ugly either.

My choice is Kim in those 2, but i agree with DOC lol i always though Kim looked like she was ready for a wake.

I think her older sis Kourtney is the best looking out of the 3 sisters.

Cliff notes:

Kim>Eva any day of the week.

Ooohh ooooh oooh ill make this really easy for the spanish guys and latin lovers.

Whos hotter....

Eva or Vida?

Obv vida right?

I wonder why?

Comment

eva ftw!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                            LOL!!

Well thats obv....Eva gets to pick her roles....Kim didn't decide to release that tape(this could be disputed but its irrelevant anyway)

Eva has a body, no one argued that, but compared to Kim she(Eva) looks like your average high school chick.

In a recent poll of like 60000 men, women in plus sizes and with curves were the catch over your slim usuals.

I am not anti eva either, i think she could be a good actress if she would stop taking wasted roles. I dont think she is ugly either.

My choice is Kim in those 2, but i agree with DOC lol i always though Kim looked like she was ready for a wake.

Cliff notes:

Ooohh ooooh oooh ill make this really easy for the spanish guys and latin lovers.

Whos hotter....

Eva or Vida?

Obv vida right?

I wonder why?

I like vida,but her ass is much overhyped. Like Jlo.

Comment

Originally posted by MRX
                              eva's got the face
                              kim's got the body. <<< period
                              yeah, the fake body. shes still pretty hot.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                                LOL!!

Cliff notes:

Whos hotter....

Eva or Vida?

Obv vida right?

I wonder why?

Vida Guerra is ugly. You can cut a fucking roast on her face. She has a bangin ass, but thats not what counts to me.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
                                X