Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:d

Comment

Car is at the local Honda Collision center being repaired. Estimated labor is 13 days. Total cost to insurance is expected to be around $10,000.
      Originally posted by sweet91accord
      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate
        Car is at the local Honda Collision center being repaired. Estimated labor is 13 days. Total cost to insurance is expected to be around $10,000.

Make sure that if it isn't 100% good as new, he refuses it. Then the insurance company can keep fixing it until it is 100% good as new.
        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

wow they are going to try to fix it? i'd refuse that car reguardless how well of a job they did.

Comment

He'll definitely make sure it is good as new. He really did want a new car, but didn't think it was worth the hassle to get it.

He's definitely being very thorough, in fact, right after the accident happened, he noticed the glove box was a little misaligned from the air bag deploying, and already mentioned that to the adjuster. He's very detail oriented and very picky.
            Last edited by foamypirate; 05-16-2008, 01:50 PM.
            Originally posted by sweet91accord
            if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

yeah i'd be very anal about the smallest detail when it comes to a brand new car.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate
                He'll definitely make sure it is good as new. He really did want a new car, but didn't think it was worth the hassle to get it.

He's definitely being very thorough, in fact, right after the accident happened, he noticed the glove box was a little misaligned from the air bag deploying, and already mentioned that to the adjuster. He's very detail oriented and very picky.

I think it depends. With a new car it is easier than with an old one, depending.

We had our car totalled once when it was about a year old, and they told us they were going to fix it. My dad didn't think they could fix it, and they insisted that they could.

So he told them "That's fine. If you think you can fix it, go ahead. But I disagree, and if you can't fix it to MY liking, I am going to give the car back and you can fix it again. You can keep fixing it until I am happy."

They totaled the car and bought us a new one, without much arguement because fixing it twice would have been more expensive than totalling it once.
                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I call dibs on the RIMS!!!

That really sucks though but damn that holds up well in a crash.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                  X