Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T.A.S. Auto - Extended Hours For The Month Of May

TASAuto.com Announces Extended Hours for the Month of May

As the weather continues to improve, we recognize that more of our customers will be taking advantage of the longer daylight hours to work on their cars. With this in mind, we're curious to know if you would like us to extend our hours to help support your springtime projects. During the month of May (2008), our office will be open during the following hours:

* 8:30 am to 8:30 pm, Monday through Friday, Eastern Time
    * 10:00 am to 5:00 pm Saturday and Sunday, Eastern Time

Throughout this month long experiment, we will be available to assist you seven days a week. We hope that our extended hours will prove to be especially helpful for our customers who live in time zones far away from the east coast of the U.S. As always, our web site is available to our customers all over the world 24/7. We hope that you will call or email to let us know if you think that these extended hours should be more regular or even permanent. Your opinion is very important to us, so please let us know how we're doing.

Many thanks,
    T.A.S. Auto Parts
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%

The poll is expired.

http://www.tasauto.com - The Accord Experts

thats a great idea guys. people work till 5 usually, so with longer hours they could get to the store and get parts. its good for business. good work guys!
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

i can't wait to get my stimulus direct deposit.

Steven i'm gonna be buying a lot of stuff from your company.

Comment

bump

http://www.tasauto.com - The Accord Experts

Comment

Working...
        X