Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for the people interested in firearms..

http://www.thegunsource.com/Article....y=Guns_at_Cost

turns out the guys over at thegunsource sold the gun to the VA shooter...

so...they're offering over 5,000 firearms at cost...

http://www.gunsatcost.com

Originally posted by npor
    http://www.thegunsource.com/Article....y=Guns_at_Cost

turns out the guys over at thegunsource sold the gun to the VA shooter...

so...they're offering over 5,000 firearms at cost...

http://www.gunsatcost.com
    Why can't I be 21 yet?
    Gary A.K.A. Carter
    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

you have to be 21 to purchase a gun?

i thought it was 18

Comment

Originally posted by npor
        you have to be 21 to purchase a gun?

i thought it was 18
        Handgun = 21
        Rifles/Shotguns = 18
        Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

in missouri i dont even think you have to be 18 to buy a shotgun

but yes, damn it for not being 21! (10 more months to go )

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
            in missouri i dont even think you have to be 18 to buy a shotgun

but yes, damn it for not being 21! (10 more months to go )
            There is the whole booze thing too.
            Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

SCHWEET!!!
              "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
              "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
              ><((((º>

Comment

I'm guessing that guns at cost thing isn't entirely at-cost? I've never heard of a business taking backorders on its way out...That FN seems a little pricey anyways. Oh well....

Comment

http://gunsatcost.com/GeneralError.aspx
                  My Car
                  FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

if i had an extra 300 bucks...
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

What an amazingly asinine and positively stupid thing to do. Yeah, selling guns to people online more cheaply than they can get elsewhere - thus, increasing the number of guns available is a great idea. What the sam f8cking hell.

Comment

Originally posted by doylna
                        What an amazingly asinine and positively stupid thing to do. Yeah, selling guns to people online more cheaply than they can get elsewhere - thus, increasing the number of guns available is a great idea. What the sam f8cking hell.
                        Doesn't matter as all federal regs still apply. All firearms must be transfered to an FFL holder in the buyers home state and the 4473 must be completed and a NICS check must be done before the buyer can take delivery
                        "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                        "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                        ><((((º>

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1
                          Doesn't matter as all federal regs still apply. All firearms must be transfered to an FFL holder in the buyers home state and the 4473 must be completed and a NICS check must be done before the buyer can take delivery
                          so what did you expect??
                          1993 Accord LX - Sold
                          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by doylna

Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Its as simple as that. Just because you own one (or more) guns, doesn't make you a hoodlum, criminal, or murderer.

In fact of all the things protected in this country, including everything you hold near and dear, Guns are #2 right behind the freedom of speech. In fact, we have the right to tear the government down and overhaul it before they have the right to take our guns away, and that IS specifically provided for in the Bill of Rights/Constitution. It was setup that way because unlike some people nowadays (not necessarily you in particular), our forefathers understood that as long as we have the right AND ability to protect ourselves, a tyranistic government isn't likely to take hold here, because they would have to get through the throngs of militias, and citizens who weren't quite ready to play follow the leader. Our country has a lot of problems. Guns are NOT one of them. Contrary to the disillusioned "reality" of today, our freedom was NOT given to us. It was taken. People bled, people died, people FOUGHT for it. Every last right, every last inch, every last freedom.

In fact, per capita, CANADA has THE HIGHEST gun count in the entire world.

If it weren't for guns, everyone on the east side of the Mississippi would be speaking German, and west of the Mississippi, we would be speaking Japanese, and we would all be worshipping tyrants for fear of death, and in fact, many of would have been assinated in the never ending genocide that would have taken place had Hitler remained in power.

If that doesn't put it into perspective enough for you. Consider this. Humans were killing people in record numbers long before there were any guns.

If you want to solve a problem, address the cause, NOT the symptom.
                            Last edited by owequitit; 04-30-2008, 11:41 PM.
                            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

i want a .50 sniper rifle.
                              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Working...
                              X