This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
    have fun with paying for gas for the thing.

HINT: I don't care about gas prices, I make $370 a week, and next to no bills to pay. Oh, and before someone gives me the smart ass, "Must be nice..," yeah, it's damn nice.

And the ranger gets MUCH better mileage than the Kota. After driving the Kota to school and working in it, It would go through a half tank. The Ranger doesn't even go through a quarter.

FACE.
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
      It'll be cheaper than the Dakota!

I still say it needs a 5.0 swap.

Maybe one day. I'm really not going to put too much money into it though. It's getting new tires next week or the week after, and then a body lift, and then maybe new suspension. Then exhaust, then snorkel.

But that'll probably be it.
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

"But that'll probably be it." is the story of my life. Tell that to my GTP That thing will be running 13s by the end of the summer... 11s in the next 2 years, I'm sure! Probably with a new engine.

$370 a week is nice. I used to live on less... with a mortgage! A small mortgage, but a mortgage. You'll have the money to play... and you will.

Comment

"But that'll probably be it." is the story of my life. Tell that to my GTP That thing will be running 13s by the end of the summer... 11s in the next 2 years, I'm sure! Probably with a new engine.

$370 a week is nice. I used to live on less... with a mortgage! A small mortgage, but a mortgage. You'll have the money to play... and you will.

Yeah, it is afterall my work AND PLAY truck. But again, I don't want to hurt it, so it will be awhile until I really off-road it. I have had my fun splashing through some big mud puddles though.

Comment

5.0 in an old ranger will eat a Mustang.

And haul a couch.

Comment

5.0 in an old ranger will eat a Mustang.

And haul a couch.

BUT. As we all know, (and you are making this quite hard to say no to!) The more modification's you do, the better the chance of something going wrong. I can't afford for this thing to mess up anytime soon. Maybe one day it will be 5.0, but maybe not as well. At any rate, that day won't be any time soon!

Comment

does it eat up gas?

*Needs*
                -New shocks
                -Struts
                -Drop
                -Cleaning
                -New Tires/Wheels
                -New Window Tint
                -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Originally posted by Djmoua
                  does it eat up gas?

Compared to a Honda? Yes.

Compared to my Dakota? No.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
                    ...hey your girl must be a blonde cause she forgot the letter "E" in blondmoment.com

or was it a type'o...and she ran with it?
                    or you type'd it in wrong and making her look bad?
                    or she met to do that?

or is it just me?
                    maybe i'm seeing it wrong

yes, she meant it to be that way. lol

Comment

Got the danger ranger NICE and muddy today, I'll get pictures tomorrow. I would have tonight but I worked till now.

Also, I helped my buddy tear up his derby car for this year. I grabbed some seats that were hidden in the back, and I'm going to bolt them into the back of the Ranger sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
                        Being a Ford doesn't make it unreliable.

Say it does is naive.
                        lol thats a funny one become a mechanic as an everyday job and tell me what makes you the most money
                        Being a Ford doesn't make it unreliable. ha

Comment

Originally posted by capman86
                          lol thats a funny one become a mechanic as an everyday job and tell me what makes you the most money
                          Being a Ford doesn't make it unreliable. ha

I'm on my way to becoming a body man, actually. I'd rather not be a mechanic.

And I am happy to inform you that MY Ford has had ZERO problems for me, as well as the previous owner, AS WELL AS the owner before him, who was his brother, as well as the first owner. It has been maintained properly, and aside from a little cosmetic damage, Is still functioning perfectly.

YOU sir, have been owned.

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
                            I'm on my way to becoming a body man, actually. I'd rather not be a mechanic.

And I am happy to inform you that MY Ford has had ZERO problems for me, as well as the previous owner, AS WELL AS the owner before him, who was his brother, as well as the first owner. It has been maintained properly, and aside from a little cosmetic damage, Is still functioning perfectly.

YOU sir, have been owned.
                            lol stand behind your pos it's funny to see girls get defensive about there fords
                            I know it hurts but ford does not make that great of a vehicle im not making it up to be a dick it's the truth my first vehicle was a 2wd L6 93 f150 that thing was freaking awesome got me everywhere I needed to go and I learned alot about working on cars because it was a ford always breaking. Still ran and went down the street but shit went out on it all the time
                            hell i even owed a 69 ford galaxie nice looking car ran great but still had more then it's share of problems just not designed the greatest. Ford are made to be cheap alternatives to better cars that last longer plain and simple but on a good note your ranger will most likely run longer than your trans in the dodge.

YOU sir, have been owned by FORD and it's pos vehicles lol

Comment

And we're done. If someone cares to PM me to claim their ban, feel free.

npor, sorry to cut you off.

Comment

Working...
                              X