Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you doing with your Stimulus check?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you doing with your Stimulus check?

Just wondering what everyone plans on doing with the check that we are going to get? I am probably gonna save mine.

i dont get $600... apparently i'm still a dependent >:C
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

paying some bills

Comment

I went by the music store today and looked at guitars, I think I wanna buy a fender strat, and stop using this old squire. I wanna get some emg dg pickups too, I love pink floyd licks, and I wanna sound like gilmour

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
        where you been, is something wrong?
        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

MMM pay off credit card....maybe some liposuction?

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
            I went by the music store today and looked at guitars, I think I wanna buy a fender strat, and stop using this old squire. I wanna get some emg dg pickups too, I love pink floyd licks, and I wanna sound like gilmour
            Are you looking at an American Standard strat? I have a Mexican fat strat and LOVE it. My only complaint is the lack of a 22nd fret, which leads to mucho bending on some notes.

Depends how much I get back, and whether or not I couple it with my regular tax return (which I think I will). I have a list of contingency plans.

1) pay bills (ick and the least favorite, although most likely of the bunch)

2) get SS brake lines for the Accord, as well as the strut tower bars, and finally finish the suspension/brakes.

3) Get the rear end fixed.

4) Get the leather kit to finish the interior

5) Finish my 89 Civic hatch, and turn it into a 40MPG DD.
            Last edited by owequitit; 04-28-2008, 04:40 PM.
            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Probably all going towards bills....depends.

Ive been itching to get a new guitar as well but i dont know.

I might put it towards my P11.

When does this check come anyway?

Comment

2 words.

strip club.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                  Are you looking at an American Standard strat? I have a Mexican fat strat and LOVE it. My only complaint is the lack of a 22nd fret, which leads to mucho bending on some notes.

Depends how much I get back, and whether or not I couple it with my regular tax return (which I think I will). I have a list of contingency plans.

1) pay bills (ick and the least favorite, although most likely of the bunch)

2) get SS brake lines for the Accord, as well as the strut tower bars, and finally finish the suspension/brakes.

3) Get the rear end fixed.

4) Get the leather kit to finish the interior

5) Finish my 89 Civic hatch, and turn it into a 40MPG DD.
                  the american made ones are upwards of a grand, so that's a no go

the mexican made ones are around 4-500, so I imagine one of those. I'll have to hold a few/play a few to decide, but I imagine I'll get a no frills model since I wanna change out the pickups anyway

gilmour does go up pretty high sometimes, I'll need a 22nd fret, but he also uses a different guitar when he goes to like 26 or some crazy stuff, I just bend the heck out of the 22nd to try to get there.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                  where you been, is something wrong?
                  i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Get the C2 rims and save the rest.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

new rear konis

progress rear sway bar

window tint

thats about all the 600 ill be getting back right there. i'll also be getting bonuses from work as well, 500 and some change to be exact. that bonus is goin to:

finding a cheap set of 5th gen ex wheels and falken azenis to put on them for autocross.

My Members Ride Thread
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

Originally posted by iNspired
                        2 words.

strip club.

LFAO! suppoting single moms

Comment

I'm not getting one. Parents claimed me as a dependent (last semester of college, so I can still be claimed as such). People at H&R Block told them I'd still get it, but the letter from the IRS that everyone got clearly says you don't qualify for the rebate if you're claimed as a dependent. Plus, I have to be under 17 for my parents to get the rebate, which I'm not. So I'm stuck in a government loophole where no one gets the money. I'm pissed about it, because I could've used that money to move.

Comment

i'm probably going to use it towards the ESP mounts and a good clutch kit if i have anything left, i think i'm going to bank it.

Comment

Half of my income tax return is already gone into my car, the thieves sure fucked around with the wiring, anyway the other half, probably pay bills

SOLD!!
                              Boosted H22
                              375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Working...
                              X