Logo or Image for Pandemic Hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logo or Image for Pandemic Hosting

I'm thinking about making a t-shirt and/or stickers for Pandemic Hosting. I'm not the greatest with photoshop so I was wondering if anyone wanted to give it a shot. If you're bored or something just do something you like. I'm interested to see what develops.

Just wanted to see what some ideas were. This isn't too important at the moment. I'm busy as hell and I expect everyone else is too.

3 more weeks till graduation...
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

bump
    My Car

Comment

What do you have in mind?

I made one a couple months ago for Jose (D112Crzy).

LMK what you have in mind and I will see what I can do.

Comment

I dont know. I wanted to see what people came up with. I've got a few ideas but I'm always looking for new ideas:P
        My Car

Comment

Just did a little image search and then threw Pandemic Hosting on there. LMK what you think.

Comment

BBL...
            Originally posted by TurboZach
            Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

Comment

Looks like you used a template.

ughhh damn backyard web designers =P

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
                Just did a little image search and then threw Pandemic Hosting on there. LMK what you think.

For the first one, try writing 'hosting' in the same way you did 'pandemic' And if possible, throw .com on :P

I like 'em though
                My Car

Comment

I'll have to look around for sticker prices. HRM
                  My Car

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85

Using someone else's images are illegal, and a VERY bad idea :P

Also, a logo should never be a picture. I logo is an image or symbol that relates to and defines a company. Something that can be easily recognized and transferable between print and web and will become your brand and identity.

"Get it right in black and white" is what we were always taught.... if it doesn't look good in black and white, than it's not a good logo. Of course, if you NEVER do business cards or anything and use the logo for web, than you can go crazy with all of your gradients and shines and everything.

Also, working for free is B.S., I've learned my lesson and will never work for free, or be underpaid. http://www.no-spec.com/ <<-- a site everyone should read.

(Doing little Photoshop contests, sigs, and all that is fine for spending your free time, but when is comes to an actual company or business wanting free, or underpaid, work that will in the future help bring in more business is just no good).

(YES, creating an identity and brand for yourself is the first step to gaining more customers and business, next is advertising)
                    Last edited by Dinner_Time; 04-24-2008, 09:28 PM.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner_Time
                      Also, working for free is B.S., I've learned my lesson and will never work for free, or be underpaid. http://www.no-spec.com/ <<-- a site everyone should read.

(Doing little Photoshop contests, sigs, and all that is fine for spending your free time, but when is comes to an actual company or business wanting free, or underpaid, work that will in the future help bring in more business is just no good).

(YES, creating an identity and brand for yourself is the first step to gaining more customers and business, next is advertising)
                      You do realize that my business is reasonably new, right? It's not like I'm some web giant who is competing with Google or Yahoo. I'm a small fish in a large pond and was looking to see what people came up with. If you think I can afford to have professionals come up with a logo or an image on a whim, you've never tried to start your own business. Trust me, if I was making the money, I'd gladly pay.

I know what a logo is. Notice that the thread is asking for a logo and/or image. Like I said, I wanted to see what people came up with to see what the public image was of my business name.

Furthermore, I do a lot for people who are trying to start their business. Money isn't the only thing to consider in life. In addition to that, what you're saying is that Deev should start charging for this site. He's spending money on this site and you're talking about how you wont work for free. I just think you've got tunnel vision or something.
                      My Car

Comment

I'm an artist who enjoys making art rather than money.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner_Time
                          Using someone else's images are illegal, and a VERY bad idea :P

Also, a logo should never be a picture. I logo is an image or symbol that relates to and defines a company. Something that can be easily recognized and transferable between print and web and will become your brand and identity.

"Get it right in black and white" is what we were always taught.... if it doesn't look good in black and white, than it's not a good logo. Of course, if you NEVER do business cards or anything and use the logo for web, than you can go crazy with all of your gradients and shines and everything.

x2 i got my A.S. In web design I made some kid a site and he stole it from me. Never paid. I Got shafted.

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                            x2 i got my A.S. In web design I made some kid a site and he stole it from me. Never paid. I Got shafted.
                            show us some of your work Maple

Comment

Originally posted by PowderedMilkMan
                              I'm an artist who enjoys making art rather than money.

That's pretty sweet

Originally posted by Maple50175
                              I've also been shafted a few times in this business. I know how it is. Making a site for just some kid should have made you a bit more cautious. Making for a business is a bit more legit.

What is the site?
                              My Car

Comment

Working...
                              X