got nailed 91 in a 55

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
    I just hope I can get adjudification withheld and a reduced fine. do cops usually show up to high speed tickets?
    they will come if you plead ''not guilty'', but since you are guilty, i wouldn't plea that or they will really sink their hooks into you. try to take driving school or do community service.

do you ever have a day where nothing happens? later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
      this past saturday, i saw a hot girl next to me in a convertible Mercedes with her dad in the car. Sitting in my freshly restored and painted BMW I decided it would be cool to rev at her. I did and when the light turned green I got that impulse to drop the clutch at 4000 rpms and take off sliding in 2nd and chirping 3rd. I didn't even think to look back to see the cop behind me when i did it, and he pulled me over, asking "you just had to do that didn't you" He comes back with no ticket tells me that he knows I want to play, but i need to look around before i do that again, then asks me if I have a v8 in my car and I tell him just a straight piped inline 6.

today comes around,

its 1:00 am when i get a call from my friend Adrian who has been trying to fix his broken ass hooptie on the side of the road sleeping in it for the past 3 days.

A cop is there and telling him he has to leave because there have been break-ins in the nieghboorhood and adrian is not aloud to stay but the car can.

Its 55 Degrees outside (cold in florida!) and the cop tells him that he has 40 minutes to leave. I am at least an hour away visiting my girlfriend by our college.

So pretty much, if i don't haul ass, my friend is gonna get arrested.

I hit up I-4 which is pretty much the main highway in central Florida. The speed limit is 65 on someparts and 55 in orlando, with the rich towns dropping the speed limit down to 50.

Everyone goes about 65 on i4 and to my knowledge im going 85. Crystal method comes on my xm radio and Im cruising down the highway all ways checking my rearview, when i see this car out of nowhere gain on me at like 100+. The blue lights turn on behind me.

The cop wasn't a dick, but he nailed me hard with the ticket, waited 896 feet back till I got up to my highest speed and then pulled me. I told him the reason I was going so fast, but I had already broken the law in his eyes.

three hundred and eight dollars.

I haven't had a ticket on my record in a year. So, Im thinking about telling the judge about the conditions of the speeding 130 AM, another officer was going to arrest my friend. and the most fucked up part about the night

My battery was dying in my truck, and when the cop pulled me, i turned off my car but left the lights on for maybe a minute, when i went to start my truck, nothing.

The officer left, and pulled someone else over again. 30 minutes later my friend Ryan came and jumped me, on the side of a major highway while cars flew by and the cop just drove on by, not turning on his lights to warn drivers of a broke down car.

I then left to pick up my other friend Adrian who's car was broken down, he had no where to live, because of some fucked up shit and him not being responsible, so I stopped by walmart so he could get a sleeping bag and pillow to sleep in the shed of his old house that his mom just moved out of.

theres alot more shit i haven't spoken of. i hate the government. But, its where i live for now, so i have to deal with the fuckin shit for now. I now have court on the 30th at 8:00 am for this shit. I just hope I can get adjudification withheld and a reduced fine. do cops usually show up to high speed tickets?

ill post pics of the two tone bmw, and my girlfriend posing on it later.

If you have a problem with the government, I would be happy to drop you off in a small village in North Korea, where you can be free of the tyranistic oppression of such a horrible regime.

You hate the government because you are stupid and they refuse to buy your lame ass excuses.

Think of it this way. You didn't save any time at all by speeding did you? Your friend would have been better off if you had gone the limit. Funny how that works.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

i got nailed for 110mph in a 55mph zone but i knew the cop an he gave me a ticket for 70mph in a 55mph which is alot better lol
        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
        NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Wait a minute dave was that the same car that i took you and that girl that needed the gas... anyways regardless of your good intentions you were breaking the law.. I know its messed up but thats the bottom line...
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex
            i got nailed for 110mph in a 55mph zone but i knew the cop an he gave me a ticket for 70mph in a 55mph which is alot better lol
            Huh youre hella lucky...at that speed you should have been going to jail.
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
              Huh youre hella lucky...at that speed you should have been going to jail.

yeah i know, i was scared as shit man
              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
              NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

41 over?! you coulda been in the back of the squad car and behind bars for that. Luckily you're not in virginia, the min. fine for I think 20 or more over is $1050. I've received 2 criminal tickets in my past and each of those were around $475. So $308 doesn't seem as bad to me. But I just got my license back from being revoked for about 1.5 years so I don't do anything more than 10 over the limit unless I KNOW that there are no cops in the area. haha I can't handle another ticket, I'm 21 now and stupid stuff like that isn't good for me anymore, lol, well it never was, but I've got too much at risk now to get my damn license taken away again or suspended.

member's ride thread
                93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                91 Accord SE 176k
                97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

And you wonder why people get on your case....

How about this:

You're stupid; and that's being nice.

Comment

Man, that sucks... I was reading that almost expecting you to say that the cop was a jerk... I'm glad you were mature about it.

When it comes to cops, the law is the law. Everyone has an excuse, and many of them are good ones. The GOOD cops are the ones that don't pick and choose when to uphold the law and when not to.

However... if he thinks about your situation... maybe he'll decide that even though you were breaking the law, you were concerned about your friend. Maybe he'll determine that you just deserve to sweat a little, and he won't show up to court. Were you cool to him, or were you acting pissed off?

It also depends on who else attends that court date. If he HAS to be there for someone else, he'll probably be there for you as well. Not sure if they can just decide to take a shit when they don't want a charge to stick.

Comment

a well deserved ticket.....if i was a cop i wish youd never drive again.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2

I am not a cop and I wish this.
                        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

A law is a law no matter if no one was around when you broke that law. A cop is doing his job each and every move he makes. Protect and serve. He's attempting to protect innocent people from morons like you who drive recklessly on an almost daily basis. It's not hard to follow the laws and guidelines that have been in place for a long time. Many people make right decisions and they don't spontaneously combust from lack of individuality, why are you so different?
                          wat

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                            Ain't that the truth. He really should be removed from the road.

Comment

wow, i would never speed for a friend unless he was DYING.
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                                Wait a minute dave was that the same car that i took you and that girl that needed the gas... anyways regardless of your good intentions you were breaking the law.. I know its messed up but thats the bottom line...

yeah it was lol.

Originally posted by wed3k
                                wow, i would never speed for a friend unless he was DYING.
                                yeah, i know, thats mainly why im venting, i was trying to help someone and i go and fuck up my driving record

pics of the bmw hopefully tomorrow, i dont have a camera i broke mine so i gotta get the pics off my girls camera
                                ]

Comment

Working...
                                X