got nailed 91 in a 55

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got nailed 91 in a 55

this past saturday, i saw a hot girl next to me in a convertible Mercedes with her dad in the car. Sitting in my freshly restored and painted BMW I decided it would be cool to rev at her. I did and when the light turned green I got that impulse to drop the clutch at 4000 rpms and take off sliding in 2nd and chirping 3rd. I didn't even think to look back to see the cop behind me when i did it, and he pulled me over, asking "you just had to do that didn't you" He comes back with no ticket tells me that he knows I want to play, but i need to look around before i do that again, then asks me if I have a v8 in my car and I tell him just a straight piped inline 6.

today comes around,

its 1:00 am when i get a call from my friend Adrian who has been trying to fix his broken ass hooptie on the side of the road sleeping in it for the past 3 days.

A cop is there and telling him he has to leave because there have been break-ins in the nieghboorhood and adrian is not aloud to stay but the car can.

Its 55 Degrees outside (cold in florida!) and the cop tells him that he has 40 minutes to leave. I am at least an hour away visiting my girlfriend by our college.

So pretty much, if i don't haul ass, my friend is gonna get arrested.

I hit up I-4 which is pretty much the main highway in central Florida. The speed limit is 65 on someparts and 55 in orlando, with the rich towns dropping the speed limit down to 50.

Everyone goes about 65 on i4 and to my knowledge im going 85. Crystal method comes on my xm radio and Im cruising down the highway all ways checking my rearview, when i see this car out of nowhere gain on me at like 100+. The blue lights turn on behind me.

The cop wasn't a dick, but he nailed me hard with the ticket, waited 896 feet back till I got up to my highest speed and then pulled me. I told him the reason I was going so fast, but I had already broken the law in his eyes.

three hundred and eight dollars.

I haven't had a ticket on my record in a year. So, Im thinking about telling the judge about the conditions of the speeding 130 AM, another officer was going to arrest my friend. and the most fucked up part about the night

My battery was dying in my truck, and when the cop pulled me, i turned off my car but left the lights on for maybe a minute, when i went to start my truck, nothing.

The officer left, and pulled someone else over again. 30 minutes later my friend Ryan came and jumped me, on the side of a major highway while cars flew by and the cop just drove on by, not turning on his lights to warn drivers of a broke down car.

I then left to pick up my other friend Adrian who's car was broken down, he had no where to live, because of some fucked up shit and him not being responsible, so I stopped by walmart so he could get a sleeping bag and pillow to sleep in the shed of his old house that his mom just moved out of.

theres alot more shit i haven't spoken of. i hate the government. But, its where i live for now, so i have to deal with the fuckin shit for now. I now have court on the 30th at 8:00 am for this shit. I just hope I can get adjudification withheld and a reduced fine. do cops usually show up to high speed tickets?

ill post pics of the two tone bmw, and my girlfriend posing on it later.
    Last edited by Turbo Dave; 04-16-2008, 04:07 AM.
    ]

Ouch.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

You hate the government because your friend is worthless and sleeps illegally in his car and you were speeding and got caught?........Am I missing something?
      wat

Comment

Originally posted by straightedge
        You hate the government because your friend is worthless and sleeps illegally in his car and you were speeding and got caught?........Am I missing something?
        That has nothing to do with his hate for the government.

They just suck ass in general.

Comment

Sounds about right for 20. God, I used to have fun like that. Enjoy!
          Take that freek show to the park, maybe the squirrels will care.

Comment

im not worried about it too much. three months of extensions, if i get a reduced fine it will be like 75 bucks a month 20 bucks a week maybe.

my license can afford to have a ticket luckily. hopefully i can keep the points off so that i retain my good driving record that ive been having.

but, i do have to slow down now, because it seems like tickets always come in sets.
            ]

Comment

why dont you let your friend crash on your couch?

Comment

Hey, you got another ticket.

Shocking!

Comment

Yes, officers like to show up for those hearings and there's probably nothing you can do if he does.

I can't stress enough....don't blame cops for giving you a ticket when you were speeding anyway. Take responsibility for your actions and be a man about it.
                  Former: 90 LX, 91 EX. Current: 92 LX

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                    Hey, you got another ticket.

Shocking!
                    lol.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by hondamcr1
                      Yes, officers like to show up for those hearings and there's probably nothing you can do if he does.

I can't stress enough....don't blame cops for giving you a ticket when you were speeding anyway. Take responsibility for your actions and be a man about it.
                      oh know i know i was speeding, but cops are there to protect people, there was no one on the roads, i guess he was protecting me. But i wasn't switching lanes and driving like a ricer, i was on an open highway trying to keep it under 90.

it was 91 in a 50 not a 55. thats 41 over the speed limit lol. damn.

What if I bring up the fact that the officer was traveling at a high speed with his lights off trying to catch up to anyone who was speeding? he wasn't sitting at a stop, he had came on from the previous rich town on-ramp (his jurisdiction), and had to have been booking it, because i got pulled a 1/4 mile from the next exit.

i doubt that will work. im wondering to ask for a a reduced fine or no points or both.
                      ]

Comment

Originally posted by jboyce
                        why dont you let your friend crash on your couch?
                        because i live with me parents for now.
                        ]

Comment

Was it a city cop out of his jurisdiction? If it was county or state they can still pull you over. But if it's a city cop I don't think they have jurisdiction if they're out of city limits.
                          Former: 90 LX, 91 EX. Current: 92 LX

Comment

why didn't your friend just go to a restaurant, cafe, walmart, or something thats open 24 hours that way you didn't have to rush? If he jogged and got his heart rate up a little 50 degrees wouldn't be so bad. But I digress, I'm just gonna let your life serve as comical relief lol
                            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

enough talk... lets see the BMW.

Comment

Working...
                              X