• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something wrong around here

Anybody checked out this place? ricekiller.com

LINK
    WE HATE ANYTHING
    Last edited by Old School; 04-15-2008, 11:51 PM.
    Take that freek show to the park, maybe the squirrels will care.

If you would read what they actually are, you would think differently.

RICEKILLER.COM, or RKC for short is a nationwide community for automotive enthusiasts. We invite owners of all makes and models, from economy to exotic to join our diverse group of enthusiasts. We are the nations leader in ricer research and observation, as well as the only website in the world that aims to actually rehabilitate ricers and make them functional members of the automotive enthusiast community. RKC does not discriminate on make or model, but believes that a "Ricer" can be any car, driven by anyone. What you do you your car, and how you act in your car, is what makes you a ricer or not! We are a nation of enthusiasts who believes that by banding together in discussion and in fellowship, we can change the face of automotive enthusiasm and create a world that is FREE OF RICE.
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate
      If you would read what they actually are, you would think differently.
      I was poking around there for several hours yesterday. Theres a lot of hating and a fair amount of racism going on. My eyes are open. Are yours?

By the way I'm not a liberal, just calling it like I see it.
      Last edited by Old School; 04-16-2008, 12:56 AM.

Comment

I never actually dug into the forums. I just figured that, according to your post here, you were digging on them because of the name, as an attack on imports or something.

Sorry for the confusion.
        Originally posted by sweet91accord
        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate
          I never actually dug into the forums. I just figured that, according to your post here, you were digging on them because of the name, as an attack on imports or something.

Sorry for the confusion.
          No problem. There is certanly plenty of good people there, but the whole idea is flawed IMO>

Comment

oh ok. i don't blame them. just the other day coming back from lunch, a buddy and i were driving along 275 west when an Accord did the flyby with white stripes down the middle of the car and this HUGE wing on the rear.

i managed to get pics of the car but only in sections as the car. it was UGLY, it actually hurt me to see a CB7 like that although the funny part was this young kid kept poking his head out the sunroof.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung
              oh ok. i don't blame them. just the other day coming back from lunch, a buddy and i were driving along 275 west when an Accord did the flyby with white stripes down the middle of the car and this HUGE wing on the rear.

i managed to get pics of the car but only in sections as the car. it was UGLY, it actually hurt me to see a CB7 like that although the funny part was this young kid kept poking his head out the sunroof.
              WE all need some humor, I love it. It would be a boring life if it was all the same. Scene I like cars I can envy or laugh at what people do with them. It's free entertainment anyway you look at it, Different strokes for different folks. I wouldn't have it any other way.
              Your cool, take a breath and enjoy! It's a show!

Comment

yeah true, different folks different strokes.

Comment

"Let's all unite based on a universally understood concept... er... opinion!"

I know two CB7tuners that have cars that would DEFINITELY be classified as "rice" by most people. One has a body kit, altezzas, big wheels, and a flashy paintjob. The other has a hole cut in the bumper for increased airflow, flame decals on the side, has a dual exhaust, and is automatic.

However, both cars are owned by genuinely nice guys... guys with a lot of heart, and a lot of love for the platform. Both cars have turbo H22s under the hood... the first topping 600hp. The second around 400, I believe (on a stock block).

Those guys on that forum would eat them alive. Personally, I'd hang with the two "ricers" over those jackasses any day!

Don't hate. Educate (yourself and others.)

Comment

x2 that is just some bs everyone is different adn have their own tastes ya know there is no point........they said its a rehibilitaion program.........heheeheh idiots

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

Working...
                    X