Any Video Games with CBs in it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote
    Was that available for PC? I'll have to get that and make one!
    Sure was, i have 3 copies at home hehe. I dunno where the tool is anymore to make them, i had it when i had my old Celeron 800 :P lmao. Game was pimp though, i could make ANYTHING.. i had a 2 second turbo nitrous what looked like a firefly... it was funny as sin, and if you pushed a certain button the "nitrous" would kick in, i finished the race in 15 seconds... 2 laps... man was that laggy as hell lmao
    90 Accord EX F22a1 Auto R.I.P.
    2011 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L GS sport HELLO!

Comment

the pic is crappy but this is in GTA:SA, i dont have the car anymore since my harddrive crashed...i cant remember where i found either..if i find it again i'll post the link for anyone interested

My Ride r.i.p.

My new ride

Comment

that is cool you need to figure out where you found that and let me know so i can go get it
        Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
        JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by js593
          I had a 1992 Accord in Need for speed 3 Hot pursuit. Back when that game dominated all, and you could make your own cars, i had the funnies, to the sexyiest, to the best looking. I shit you not, 1992 Accord was in my list. (although it was never approved by EA, it was in there)
          pics!

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

yes i did find out off the net that Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas does have a CB7 in it but i dont remember the exact name of the car and its a 4 door sedan as well.

Comment

The Stratum is a cross between a 5th gen wagon and an EF Civic. front lights are civ, and the rest is Accord.

Comment

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=1844

^'93 Accord 4dr

Comment

Working...
                X