NOS Purge kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOS Purge kits

I know this may be one of the very few ricer tendencies I have in me... but I've alway wanted a NOS system just to purge lmao... Say some guy pulls next to me and revs... I purge and get a nice intimidation factor lmao... how much do those type of kits cost?

The purge systems are fairly inexpensive, but you need a full nitrous kit to go with it. Expect to pay about $600 for everything new.

Comment

I have one I Do not do it in front of people. though
      Last edited by ChIoVnIdCa; 04-10-2008, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Purging a nitrous system at someone is as bad as revving. If you can't win the race, you'll look really silly... especially if you're showing off that you have nitrous!

Comment

some show cars have purges that purge in different colors, im pretty sure they never use it to race lol
          Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
          Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
          Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
          Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
          Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
          Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Well Im not looking to race lol... Im looking to make them feel like I got something under my hood... kinda like a "Dick-tease" lmao... if you hear a blow-off go off... Im sure its gonna get u even more interested hahaha

Comment

Yeah, but a BOV is something that goes off when you close the throttle under boost. The nitrous purge goes off when you push a button. The purpose is to remove the air from the lines, ensuring a stead flow of nitrous when racing. Purging in front of another car and then not using the nitrous is like revving and then accelerating slowly.

As for show cars... yeah... any performance part on a show car is never used. I suppose I don't understand that mentality. A waste of good performance parts!

Comment

Working...
              X