Oh the Irony.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh the Irony.

To any home owners or renters out there thats had a clogged sink or bath tub. I cant believe my luck tonight. Here's the deal. I'm renting the house my X use to rent, its cheap haha. So when we broke up she moved out of this place shorty after so i decided to rent it and moved myself. So I've been here for about 8 months now and the bath tub would drain slow, but not get backed up Know what i mean? I got to looking at the drain today and noticed this big red hair clog down in the drain yup shes a ginger.. I proceeded to use a metal hanger and snagged the hair out of the drain. After 10 mins or so I got all the hair out and to my dismay the f$^#Ing bath tub is now completely clogged up. What the hell happened here? I removed the clog, ran the water and it was draining so nicely I even had the Mini bath tub water tornado happening for the first time. So at that point I proceeded to clean it the tub its self with comet with bleach and poof the tub was filling up and not draining. I'm just really aggravated by this shit. Guess I'm going to be calling the landlord to bring his drain snake. But i still don't get how removing the hair made it worse! Ugh. the irony here is removing a small clog from a working drain, Then having the stupid ass thing completely back up. Go figure..

Man, that sucks pretty bad. Drains can be a bitch. What I really don't like is that there's small snakes....and huge professional ones. Why aren't there any intermediate sizes. I mean, I don't really NEED a $300 snake....but the little ones just can't get the job done.

Comment

Thats funny. Sucks, but funny.

GL clearing out that drain

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Yeah really. They are going to have to remove the drain its self to even get a snake into it. Good news, It's draining but very very slow 1/2in in 30 mins. Wonder is drain o or liquid plumber would even help on this. That stuff will work if its a hair clog. But I removed like a pound of ginger red wet hair. Nasty! But anyways. Just gets under my skin. Oh and to make it worse I tried to use a plunger then I realized its not going to work seeing the bath tubs have a over flow drain. So it never builds the pressure to push out the clog. And now I have residual pieces of shit floating around in the green Comit water. I need to go to bed.. I feel dirty and need a freaking shower!
        Last edited by Gettin_faster91; 04-08-2008, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X