Im leavin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im leavin

well im leaving tonight at 3:00 to go to Disney World for my senoir trip. Im gonna be there for a week staying at some resort. Just though id let the people no if you need to contact me. Anyway the real question i have is any tips fors disney. What rides to do or ways to avoid lines??

i made it to kissimee FL but never to disney.... went to orlando univ studios and treasure island.... if its anything like universal you can buy "speed passes like and extra 50 bucks or something that lets "cut in line" have fun

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
    Originally posted by deevergote.
    But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Disney World is awesome, last time I was there was in 99' though.

My senior trip ruled, I got to go see Edelbrock's production facility, Toyota's invite only car museum, Boyd Coddington's, Edelbrock Museum, Winternational Drag Races, etc. I went with the Autoshop. It was a blast.

Have fun in Disney World!
      Originally posted by sweet91accord
      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Make friends with the kid in your class with crutches or a wheelchair. They get to the front of the line EVERYWHERE! and so do their friends.

Comment

welll we get free fast passes included in our deal lol...any dont worry deev my ex gf twin is on crutches im gonna be pushing her around two of the days lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71
            welll we get free fast passes included in our deal lol...any dont worry deev my ex gf twin is on crutches im gonna be pushing her around two of the days lol
            ever been with a disabled chick??
            Better question would be have you ever seen the movie Kids...
            those questions go together like two and two.

Have a good time, I always wanted to go. Ofcourse my parents never took me, they took my older brother and sister before I was born and I guess they just said fuck it for the last child.. he can find his own way.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
              ever been with a disabled chick??
              Better question would be have you ever seen the movie Kids...
              those questions go together like two and two.

Have a good time, I always wanted to go. Ofcourse my parents never took me, they took my older brother and sister before I was born and I guess they just said fuck it for the last child.. he can find his own way.

lol yea my parents took me when i was like one yet they always ask me if i remeber this ride or this happening and im like ummmm noooooo

Comment

Working...
              X