Are Most S2000 drivers cocky?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are Most S2000 drivers cocky?

I'm not saying all S2000 drivers are cocky and maybe cocky isn't even the word to describe it, but let me tell you the last two sightings of s2000's.

SPARK NOTES- (highlight) Saw 2 s2000's different days, one cruised next to a car on highway so I could pass after we were both going the same speed. Next s2000 sighting, he passed me and then cut in front of me to take an exit as I was 1-2 car lengths from the exit.(highlight)

- First encounter, I was driving down a 4 lane highway on cruise control and as I was driving I saw an S2000 pull on the on ramp, he was about 4-5 car lengths ahead of me go the same speed. Later down the road there was a car going 65, and as the s2000 started passing he just stayed next to the car so I couldn't pass and then he just stayed there for atleast 5 minutes. I have no idea what got into his head to do that.

- Second encounter, driving on the same highway going 65 to save some gas, I look in my rear view mirror because I see flickering HIDs coming up fast behind me. We were about to pass an exit, he came flying by me and I am not exaggerating I was 1-2 car lengths away from that exit when he whips in front of me and takes the exit. Surprisingly I didn't get mad, probably because of one, I didn't know what just happen and two, I wanted his headlights.

Anyone else have any bad s2000 encounters?

id be cocky if i had an s2000 and an early 90s family car was on the highway near me. but im just a jerk like that anyway.

Comment

Most of the ones I've met think they have the best cars in the world lol

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

I would say yes.... Just from everyone that I see with one.

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

i would say no. i have a few friends and relatives who drive an s2000. they are not cocky. i'll be getting an s2000 soon and i dont think i'll be cocky. haha

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

I say no as well.

On the city I live in and neighboring cities , S2K owners no matter what age are not cocky at all. Most cocky are the teens on Scion TC's and Mitsu Eclipse's.
            Last edited by ExplodingCake; 04-07-2008, 03:01 PM.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
              I say no as well.

Most cocky are the teens on Scion TC's and Mitsu Eclipse's.
              Or honda civics

Comment

Originally posted by oozingmachismo2
                Or honda civics
                you guys haven't met teens who drive 911's and clk's... ofcourse, if I were that rich I'd be a bit cocky as well. "ewwww a Honda accord... lets go grab an expresso" =p

Comment

Originally posted by oozingmachismo2
                  Or honda civics
                  Any more they are worse. Most Civic owners have been beat down into submission.

Corvette owners may still get the grand prize though. I watched an 84-85 Vette try and blow around an STi in traffic yesterday. Of course the STi guy didn't do anything because he couldn't, but I was thinking "seriously dude, you Vette stands about 0 chance against that car."
                  The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

i dunno about labeling any one particular car owner in comparison to another.

there is always a few cocky owners, be it CB7 accords, civics, S2Ks, STIs, etc etc.

everyone likes to think their shit dont stink.... to some level at least.
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83

there is always a few cocky owners, be it CB7 accords, civics, S2Ks, STIs, etc etc.

He summed it up. My cars a POS.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83

Yeah, thats true, I wonder if there is a statistics on which car brings out the most cockiness in a car owner.

Comment

saw one last night, with the top down(it had some pretty exhaust), still daylight and i could tell we were coming up on some rain. I pointed at my roof and said rain ahead to him. He nodded, smiled gave me a while saying thanks and then said 'nice accord'. I gave him a and a thanks back. Then i noticed he slowed down and pulled over, assuming he put his top up...

S2k owners seem cool to me....but x2 for SMseagren83's post...
                          93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Yea I've seen cocky s2k drivers before, but also some that were not...the one that thought he was the shit shut up after my friend lashed him in his ms3. Nonetheless, it is a great car.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

depends on the purpose they got the car in my opinion.

If the person is a tuner/racer usually they are not a dick, they may be cocky, but I would be too if I had a "most wanted" kinda car. I would personally save more money and look for a NSX. But thats just me.

If you wanna talk about cocky car owners, mercedes, bently and lambo owners. Ferrari owners in my experience have been a bit friendlier.

Member Ride Facebook
                              XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                              SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                              For Sale Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X