Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

craigslist *Missed Connections*

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mis/

hope this link works because you have to say you are 18 to get in...my cousin put me on to this, its extremely funny.

people write in here when they i guess saw someone they liked but didnt get a chance to talk to them, and they come to missed connections to describe the person, in hopes this person will also come on here and look for them, and hence they find each other.

"hey, i was on the B train last week, you were wearing a baseball cap, and jeans, i was in a tan dress, you winked at me, but then got off the train, i think we had something special" ...

^Click to view my Members Ride Thread^

That's just creepy.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex
      That's just creepy.
      extremely creepy!

Comment

That's craiglist hoes for you

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
          only you would know
          "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
          - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
            and guys too.

Comment

whats creepy about it?.. my friends and i have had plenty of times where you think to yourself "damn, i should have talked to her".. but honestly, im sure most of the people that are being sought after dont ever look at that site.. at least not for relationships..

Comment

Does Ralphie know you're skimming the Craislist Personal Ads.....

I keed, i keed.

Its creppy to put it on CL, but the idea, no. Thats what personal ads are for. That and for random, kinky hook-ups, but..ya know.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Lol, I love reading those things, they're hilarious. "Casual Encounters" are the best though, some of the crap people say is just awful. My GF's roommate spent a couple hours reading through them and laughing, they're friggen hilarious.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                    Does Ralphie know you're skimming the Craislist Personal Ads.....

I keed, i keed.

Its creppy to put it on CL, but the idea, no. Thats what personal ads are for. That and for random, kinky hook-ups, but..ya know.
                    haha we read through them together and laugh and the people...whats more funny about missed connections than the regular personals is that the chance of actually having the person you are writing to is so slim to none..its so random that the girl with the pink skirt you thought was hot, is going to come see if you wrote to her lol...

i wonder how many people on here have met people through a craigs list personals ad!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner_Time
                      Lol, I love reading those things, they're hilarious. "Casual Encounters" are the best though, some of the crap people say is just awful. My GF's roommate spent a couple hours reading through them and laughing, they're friggen hilarious.
                      they are effin hysterical!!

Comment

Working...
                      X