Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

makes you think twice about speeding..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OegtCY0_M7s

when you watch these vids it makes you realize how easy these cars can turn into crumpled scrap metal. take it easy guys

pretty much all driver error. majority of the people out there dont know how to handle the vehicle in extreme conditions and situations.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I crashed once. It's scary how you can go from total control to NO control in an instant. You have 4 tires on the road. 4 tires that determine your level of control. If those tires fail to hold onto the ground, you're just along for the ride.

I chose to ass-end a wall, rather than pull my car out of the spin. It was the only choice I had... hit the wall at full brake-lock, or put it in gear and stop... facing the wrong way at 1am in icy weather on a blind curve. I chose the wall. 15 seconds after impact, a car came around the curve. If I had chosen to save the rear of my car, I'd have been in a head-on collision, as I couldn't have gotten back in my lane in time. For the same reason I spun out, he wouldn't have been able to avoid me.

Comment

wow after watching that, i think i'm going to stay in my room for a while.

Comment

seriously wtf does accidents have to do with speeding. I didnt watch the video nor am i going to waste 5 min to watch it, but stop being brainwashed. "Give us a brake" isnt the answer to everything.

AN accident can happen out of no where with you not having any control of it.

Ive been into 2 accidents. One was Last week on april fools when i was t-boned. The other was on memorial day 2 years ago, when i got rear ended on the highway bc the dick infront of me decided to come to a complete stop on a interstate highway to let some fucking ducks cross the highway safely.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Working...
          X