Official: Best Girlfriend in The World Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a terrific girlfriend.

she's absolutely brilliant, and obscenely hilarious.

she carries herself with a stiff leg, and doesn't take shit from anyone.

hella pretty and has a very cool family.

great taste in music and other multi-media arts.

terrific smile and stunning physique.

i have the best girlfriend
    14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

MARRY HER

i still trying to get mines to buy me my slipstreams for my birthday

oh well, attention is always good for that
      "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro
        I have a terrific girlfriend.

she's absolutely brilliant, and obscenely hilarious.

she carries herself with a stiff leg, and doesn't take shit from anyone.

hella pretty and has a very cool family.

great taste in music and other multi-media arts.

terrific smile and stunning physique.

i have the best girlfriend
        Yeah but your not going to a Le Mans race .... Lol J/k I'm sure your girl rocks

Were probably going to end up camping out there so i might turn it into a meet. It would be an awesome time and tickets really aren't that expensive. Its only $70 for both days but if you don't have to go to both. That Plus a few bucks for camping would make for a good weekend.
        "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
        - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty
          Yeah but your not going to a Le Mans race .... Lol J/k I'm sure your girl rocks

Were probably going to end up camping out there so i might turn it into a meet. It would be an awesome time and tickets really aren't that expensive. Its only $70 for both days but if you don't have to go to both. That Plus a few bucks for camping would make for a good weekend.
          I'd rather go skydiving next month
          14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
            Well boys, it's official. I have the best girlfriend in the world, hands down.

What did your girlfriend get you for your anniversary? A watch? some clothes? maybe a car part if you're lucky?

How about tickets to the 24 hour Le Mans race at Lime Rock Park in CT?

We're going to be camping over night at the park to watch the whole thing. I can't wait
            hahahahahhahaha i am so jealous. my gf don't want to buy me car shit for anything man. not birthday or anniversary.....
            are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

WTF i cant even get my gf to hang out with me lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71
                WTF i cant even get my gf to hang out with me lol
                Would that even be counted as a gf lol.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

sweet, im def. looking into this. $70 is not a bad deal at all.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                    When I finally get myself a girlfriend, I'm sending her to Val for some lessons in awesomeness.
                    id send mine to mexico so she can learn how to be a wife.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                      Would that even be counted as a gf lol.

idk lol i mean i heard of a guy dating a girl and not hanging with her till he wants sex ....but i think its the otherway around lol

Comment

wow...I think you're right Accord R33!
                        ____

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                          you better give her some dome after that. later.
                          WErd son. < u'll need to use one of those.

Comment

well my girlfriend bought me my old 1993 Accord Lx..=)

it wasn't running but i told her i could fix it and she gave me the cash..=)

and was fixed a day after i brought it home =)

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

i love my girlfriend regardless of her limp from a bad hip from getting macked by a car back in the day, i even forget about it some times....but she told me if i have a running car for my self by the time my b-day comes(middle of may) shell go halfs with me on a car part....i think thats pretty sweet

To some people, a car is a car. But to people like us, its so much more than just a car. Its a getaway. Its our hiding spot. Its our comfort. Its an extension of ourselves.

Comment

My girlfriend is the best girlfriend!

Beautiful smile, Fantastic looks, mysterious eyes, sexy body and an even better personality.

Im sure she'd give me le mans tickets if i were into that.

She better get me D1 Tickets next season!!!

I dont know, she said he has something for me for our first anniversary that i will really like.

I just have to wait and see.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
                                X