Liquid Buzz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liquid Buzz

Couldn't really think of any other way to put it...

Local Kansas City DJ....DJ C-Vaughn. Puttin on a show, every Saturday Night, 10p-2a. Its in the sig. Those of you that've seen my Myspace, Ive had his stuff playing on my page since day 1.

For those interested, I cant really describe his stuff. He calls it "BreakBeats". Its a mix and mash of all sorts of stuff; DnB, Dance, Euro, Trance...everything.

I like it. When i used to cruise KC on Sat nights, i used to bump his stuff and it was just right for cruising.

Seeing as how this is my last "free" Saturday night(new job), I figured id share my with everyone. Im a little nervous about going back to work after so long, but I'ma enjoy my Saturday night(by sitting at home ) and listening to some good stuff.

So, by all means, check the sig. Break out the speakers or headphones and tune in.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

fail

Nicole
    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the love. Ass.

I know sometimes its good, sometimes its not. Tonight's been....eh. Ive heard better, but ive heard worse.

And techno may not be for everyone.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
      X