Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah...i bought it.

and its fun as hell.

Ive been playing my Pokémon Blue on my old Gameboy Color at night when I was bored this week. Love these games. I never got into any of the ones past Blue, Red and Yellow though. 151 is all I need.
    -Mark-
    CB7
    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

haha. yea. ive played all the way up til this one and i was itching to play it.

Comment

So far Ive been playing blue for almost 5 hours and Im just walking through Mt. Moon. Going slow, trying to level equally and shit. Its hard as hell.
        -Mark-
        CB7
        CD5

Comment

i always put the weaker ones up front and the stronger ones up front. weakest to strongest. then i would switch out if i couldnt win to get exp.

Comment

wow, I don't mean to reminisice but I had pokemon(I call them pokeman now) blue. lent it to one of my friends and he moved away... fucking rat tailed bastard.

I had beaten the game before though. so it wasn't like I missed out... good times... good times. I also watched plenty of the movies they released here.

Comment

I always lead with the weakest so they get experience no matter what, and switch to a slightly stronger one right away. Right now Im leveling up a Jigglypuff. Those things are beasts when you get them leveled high enough. Put the enemy to sleep, and pound them to death.
              -Mark-
              CB7
              CD5

Comment

jigglypuff is the bomb, specially when u get it to evolve into wigglytuff.

Comment

my lineup on red. (found it last week with my old save file)

Lv. 97 Scyther
                  Lv. 80 Zapdos
                  Lv. 87 Articuno
                  Lv. 93 Moltres
                  Lv. 72 Hitmonlee
                  Lv. 90 Kabutops

My elementary school actually held after school tournaments while it was the in thing. I fuckin dominated, never did the infinite item glitch either, takes the fun out of it. I wish people still played this shit, it was really one of the best made rpgs ive ever played
                  Driving before toke:
                  Driving after toke:

Promote friendly driving, Toke!

www.myspace.com/fzzy285

Comment

i bought ff7 for psp today ... shall keep me entertained at work :P

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                    Originally posted by deevergote.
                    But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

i think the last one i played was Crystal.

Comment

i had red, blue, yellow, and i got ruby when it came out.

reading this thread makes me want to go find all my old shit and take a break and just play it.

i may have to do that one day.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

past gold/silver/and crystal the game got too complicated and the storyline sagged hella cause they were basically just stamping out games to make a profit on dumb little kids who don't really understand quality game play. I used the infinate item cheat because if you didn't it made it impossible to catch certain pokemon though I would go through the game and beat it with out leveling my original group with rare candy.
                          F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                          My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                          Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

I haven't played Pokemon since Red and Blue! I'll have to pick that up.

I guess "gotta catch em all" lost the magic when they keep adding new ones! It's like that game where you chase the giant purple dragon while shooting heroin... but you never catch the dragon...

Oh, side note... I had a manager at Outback that we called Jigglypuff. It was awesome.

Comment

i really like this one because of the online stuff u can do now because of the ds built in wifi. there are a few extras tho that are kinda dumb

Comment

Working...
                              X