No announcement yet.

my CB9 got in a crash today >:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like everyone said its your story vs. his...in my opinion if he doesnt pay up rebar against his fender.....

Comment

alright thanks to you all for the help. I talked with him today & he gave me $60 for the damages. Im gunna go to the junk yard tomarrow & get a fender. they only cost $35. the corner light Im just gunna clean it up & seal up the crack.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf
        alright thanks to you all for the help. I talked with him today & he gave me $60 for the damages. Im gunna go to the junk yard tomarrow & get a fender. they only cost $35. the corner light Im just gunna clean it up & seal up the crack.

paint costs (if you can't find a white one in the yard) = $?
        labor costs (removal and installation) = $?
        time and milage for going to the yard = $?

Comment

not letting your insurance go up by claming it ...priceless

Comment

Originally posted by 90_accord_22657
            not letting your insurance go up by claming it ...priceless
            his insurance wouldnt have gone up at all. the insurance of the guy who hit him would have tho.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293
              if he doesn't pay up let me know. i'll send my boy down there to take care of his damaged windows
              I put in work for free
              1993 Accord LX - Sold
              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

DUDE! you shoulda reported a claim to his insurance company. Thats what I did two weeks ago when I was rearended in a parking lot by this chick in VW beetle. The damage was minimal (just paint damage), but I still reported a claim to her state farm insurance agent that night online, within an hour of it happening. Then her agent called her parents the next day and told them what options they had. I then went to two body shops to get estimates and faxed them over to him. Since he didn't want to involve insurance, he paid out of pocket. So i got $735 (630 + 105 for a 3 day rental car) for a 5mph bumper damage which is gonna cost all of a 100 bucks to fix from my friend.

so you're only getting 60 for it? Are you sure that's gonna cover the cost to paint it properly to match the car and the cost of the fender? I mean, you coulda got a lot more....even if you went to a body shop, they're not gonna total out your car, most give free estimates w/ no appt. necessary.

member's ride thread
                93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                91 Accord SE 176k
                97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

man your driver side fender looks the exact same as me

my members ride page

Comment

theirs no cops to prove who was at fault or have anyones what happenedinless some one takes the blame so they both might get blamed 4 the accident i work 4 a body shop so i know how it goes

Comment

well the man has been taken care of. we found a mint white 92 fender for his wagon. and he's back to normal

Comment

^^^ yep $32 to fix it.

btw jarhead, give me your paypal

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                        X