X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cb7 headache AGAIN...

my first thread about the cb7

deal gone wrong read on

0.o so ya'll know i sold the cb7 (back in october/2007) to a young kid whose wife didn't want him driving in it. So he sold it to a lady which was a gift to her husband. So here where the headache gets worst.....they fucked up on the title (they sign in the wrong place) so i told them to give me the money for a new title, so they did, i had to make copies of everything..i mean all the proof that shows that i live in nyc since the cb7 is a out of state car....i mailed it on 2/11/08 and the next week they was calling my phone off the hook all crazy asking for the title. I keep telling them that i did my part already its in the mail blah blah blah. next week the same, the following the same so i called the dmv in PA and they said it was in process..that what i told the old lady and the youg dude.

a month goes by and i refuse to pick up my phone, they finally come to my house threating me....so i said listen ya'll fucked up not me..i sold the car AS IS NO MONEY BACK...so the lady said she doesn't want the car no more and gives the money back to the dude and calls him and me saying that she's putting the car in the streets..so i was like fuck that shit cause the car is still under my name i can get tickets and shit..so i told the dude to get the car. He said he has no where to put it that he moved out of state, so i was like bet i'm gonna hold the car for you, its not my car its yours i just don't want tickets on my car so he agreed so i took the car to my job and parked it in my parking spot While driving there i notice the axle is fucked up and the breaks are going ....mind ya'll i change the brakes and tires and axles before i sold it...weeks go by he keeps bothering me about the damn title i keep telling him i haven't get it. By this time my cousin steped in and says hes buying the car but only giving the guy 400 cause of the damages..(i have proof of when and how much i spend on the car before i sold it to him)....

So now i'm good...well! so i thought i was, my cousin keeped calling and calling for the title so i put him on the phone with the dmv so he can hear it himself....like 3 weeks ago the young dude came to my house..before he can even open his damn month i put him on the phone with my cousin cause they are making the deal not me....i don't know what happen but they started argue'n and he hangs up on my cousin.. My cousin calls and tells me to give him back the car so i told the young dude to STAY HERE DON'T FOLLOW ME, and what he does is follow me, he doesn't get it he's making a big MISTAKE hes about to go up to my job WHERE MY COUSIN IS AT cause we work together...i tell the guard at the gate he's with me...

I start the car and tell him i'm leaving just take the car.. i took my plates and told him that i'll call him when the title comes...an hour later my cousin walks in my house with a ripped shirt and scatches in the middle of his chest...OMG he just fuck this dude up i got in my car to go back cause the guards wont let him out he's outside my car trying to stand..lol..his eyes are all puffy and he looks like he's drunk just can't seem to keep his 2 feet planted on the floor..lol.while his friend stands behind him like he's trying to hide from me .so whatever they let him out and off in the sunset they went..a week later the title shows up now i'm calling and calling the dude leaving messages to come and get the car but no answer no returns...my brother and his friends come up to me and says HEY I SEE THE BLUE CAR EVERYDAY..i was like WHAT! so they gave me the address where the car is..and there was my baby sitting there, i could here her cry for help...lol.... so i go up to the house and they said they don't know whose car it is that somebody in a blue mini van dropped it off..( thats the blue mini van the young dude brought...lol)so my car is sitting there i go there everyday to see it and to see if i can catch the guy so i can tell him i got the car

Now i'm fed up....and in the middle of my spring cleaning i found a KEY FOR THE CB7...now i don't know if your thinking what i'm thinking but i'm thinking about taking my car back just to get them to respond to me...the car has an alarm and cut off switch ..i know how to disarm it and turn the stupid swtch on....the car is still under my name its still my car legally and no proof that i sold him the car and i still have the plates in my house for it.

Now is this fuck up if i do it?
    should i do it?
    or wait till they finally call or ring my doorbell?
    Last edited by 2.2AZUL; 04-02-2008, 09:23 PM.

sounds like you suck at doing business with people.

If the car is in your name, then its yours obviously. They can't do shit about it cus it's still in YOUR name.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Go get your whip Ma You are responsible for it till it's registered in another name. They'll come around eventually.
      "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
      "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
      ><((((º>

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
        sounds about right. later.
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy

If the car is in your name, then its yours obviously. They can't do shit about it cus it's still in YOUR name.

i did my part..i sign in the right place and all THEY fucked up and sign in the wrong place.....

yeah the car is under my name but he threaten to shoot my cousin and for the hell of it jump my brother....so my family keeps telling me not to call the cops or nothing just to leave it..but why...i could take it back and sell it again and put the money up just in case...i'm not mean to the guy i'm willing to give him back the 6 hunderd but not out of my pockets...lol

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
            sounds about right. later.
            i sold him the car on october of 2007 and now he decides to give me problems

Comment

*I'm getting a headache...
              Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
              Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

Originally posted by kmart64
                *I'm getting a headache...

Lol agreed.

Anyways. The title says it's your car, so it's YOUR car. Whether the 'deal' was done or not, they fucked up and the paperwork still claims it as your car. Although there will be paper work saying they DID pay you, right? So it would get really iffy when it comes down to it.

I wouldn't suggest just going and grabbing it. You could report it as stolen, I think that would give them more than enough attention to finally do something. Sucks to hear they've been abusing it too, stupid bastards. I'm no law man, so don't take my word, and I have no part in this if anything goes wrong. Goodluck

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner_Time
                  Lol agreed.

Anyways. The title says it's your car, so it's YOUR car. Whether the 'deal' was done or not, they fucked up and the paperwork still claims it as your car. Although there will be paper work saying they DID pay you, right? So it would get really iffy when it comes down to it.

I wouldn't suggest just going and grabbing it. You could report it as stolen, I think that would give them more than enough attention to finally do something. Sucks to hear they've been abusing it too, stupid bastards. I'm no law man, so don't take my word, and I have no part in this if anything goes wrong. Goodluck
                  no proof that they brought it from me..no paper work that shows i sold it NONE, NADDA, ZIP.....JUST HIS WORD AGAINST MINE...HE CAN GET THE OLD LADY TO SAY SOMETHING BUT NO PROOF SHE BROUGHT THE CAR FROM HIM EITHER AND SHE HAD NERVES TO PUT INSURANCE ON IT THAN FUCKS UP THE TITLE..

Comment

go gank that shit back and sell it or just put it in storage...

shit...i would.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Just take it back. It's your car. If it was never taken out of your name in the first place, it's ALWAYS been your car. Get it, before it gets towed and you're responsible for it. The kid you sold it to doesn't deserve it... and he already screwed up trying to sell it, creating problems for you. Take it back. Sell it on your own. Again.

Or just keep it. It was a nice car.

Comment

next time, make sure to send a report of sale, that clears you of any responsibility.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                          Just take it back. It's your car. If it was never taken out of your name in the first place, it's ALWAYS been your car. Get it, before it gets towed and you're responsible for it. The kid you sold it to doesn't deserve it... and he already screwed up trying to sell it, creating problems for you. Take it back. Sell it on your own. Again.

Or just keep it. It was a nice car.

yeah i'm planing on getting it friday i'm giving the dude 2 more days before i go get my car.....
                          but my family is driving me crazy they don't want me to get it cause it will cause trouble...
                          i want to take it and bring it back to my job but hide it from my cousin cause he has cars in that parking lot too which here and there he moves around and i don't want him to see it...

Originally posted by jdmwannabe
                          next time, make sure to send a report of sale, that clears you of any responsibility.

true your right.....

Comment

how much you want for it

Comment

wow...thats some crazy shit. I would go get it mami
                              1993 Accord LX - Sold
                              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Working...
                              X