Automotive class im taking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Automotive class im taking

just registor to an online auto mechanic class in which they send u assignments, exams, etc. also get tools with it....
    cant wait til the first assignment arrives. the course has 20 lessons and suppose to last for 2 years. each lesson is different from learning suspension and steering to engine work, replace and or re building.
    it basically suppose to teach everything i want to kno how to do.
    the shcool has a great following.
    PDCI-professional career dev. int.
    ive always wanted to learn more about cars, how to install, fix and change stuff. when giving the correct info on how to do something, i cna do it might take me a while but eventually i get it done. i can do the norm stuff, changing the radiator, hoses, belts, thermostat and so on, but i wanna learn how to change the head, pistons, clutches, stuff like that so i cna do my own stuff and hook my fam and friends up with better deals then repair shops.
    but anyway im just excited and cant wait to start, ill keep u all up dated.
    Theo-

i wanna be like Fizz-Busted- and Acculde
    NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Re: Automotive class im taking

Originally posted by theone

i wanna be like Fizz-Busted- and Acculde
    and me sounds good just out of curiousity how much is this going to cost for 2 years and a full set of tools?
    HSHO #3

Comment

Like what Fizz said... "Hands-on" learning is the way to go... It will be amazing at how much more you'll learn, then to read up on the subject...

L8z-
      Jay
      "Don't meddle with things you don't understand..."

1990 Accord LX- Maroon w/Raspberry pearl. Daily driven: NOT a stay-at-home-bitch RIP 8/9/2006

Another Gen4 CB7 ryde in the works...

Ryde Syndicate... "If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense..."

Comment

yeah, i know.... i really dont know if theres any hands on, but u know once i read about it or whatever, im goin to practice it on the car...
        the total for the class is 700-800 tuition or 35 a month, so i said hey, why not try it
        NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

Working...
        X