the dreaded rust holes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the dreaded rust holes

i know you all or a very large majority of you CB7 owners have had the dreaded rust holes in the rear sections of your cars, i am almost complete with my body in that area but isnt it a pain? it really doesnt matter to me about the work involved because like everyone on this site is about cars, so doing whatever to your car whether its adding new performance parts or replacing old and worn parts is always a pleasure but isnt there a way honda could have prevented this problem from occuring? ya know just somethings i had to get off of my chest. i love this site!
    hey........they did it why can't i do it?

and we love you!

Yeah the rust sucks but hey i guess you have to deal with or or just get it fixed

Comment

Hey every car has its flaws.
      R.I.P. Cb7 4/27/05
      My members ride page
      Official Ebay Whore Crew #1

Comment

Well, Honda could've left those GOD AWFUL fender liners off of the car to start with...that would've saved ALOT of cb7s. I saw one with the fender liners still on just the other day....it was bad. But yeah, all cars have their flaws. It happens. You either love your car and fix it, or you ditch it like the fat girl down the street after prom night.

PTAC (Poor Tuner's Accord Club) - #05

2003-2006 - '91 Accord EX 2dr 5spd "Macy" R.I.P
        2006-20?? - '99 Grand Am SE 4dr Auto "NoName"

Comment

when you look at car like the accord, i like to think about all the stuff they got right versus the stuff they got wrong. the way i see it, theres alot more right than wrong. and yes i have a 90 coupe and ill be adressing the rust quite shortly... theres alot on my car.
          1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

this can help.

Comment

I took mine to Maaco. They did right by me. $620 for rust repair and a full paint job. I'm happy!

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
                this can help.
                thanx for the info man, youhave done an awesome job on your car, madd props.
                hey........they did it why can't i do it?

Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm so glad I live in Cali. Rust sucks and I know because my 90 coupe had it.
                  "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

get a cali car, lol.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                      get a cali car, lol.
                      *cough*fuckyou*cough*

PTAC (Poor Tuner's Accord Club) - #05

2003-2006 - '91 Accord EX 2dr 5spd "Macy" R.I.P
                      2006-20?? - '99 Grand Am SE 4dr Auto "NoName"

Comment

Working...
                      X