vandalised my car =(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vandalised my car =(

Hey how do u get black spray paint off a white car? (IF that is possible) MY cb7 had someone spray a black line over the back of my boot. Some of the paint went onto the back lights too? What can i use to remove the paint from the back lights?

F**K if only i busted the people doing it.

Take it to someone who details cars. They can buff that right out.
    My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Cleaner wax might be able to pull a chunk of it off...but I agree with BustedLX...some things are better left to the pros.

Comment

do you have pics of the damage?

Comment

i'll try borrow a friends camera and i'll post pic's of it.

Comment

Its unfortunate that kids or wannabe thugs think its cool to vandalize vehicles or destroy other people's property. Wether it be with paint, eggs, soda, bologna, theft, or whatever medium they choose, its all pathetic and aggravating and completely unnecessary.

Hope it all works out for you.
            Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
            2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
            2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

man this one time, i was riding with my mom in her van (dont laugh, i was unlicensed at the time) and it was night, and just when we were going to turn into our street some assholes in a old mistu eclipse/talon did one of those ricer drivebys, and i heard a splat. turns out they egged us.

anyway i hope it turns out alright man. gL

Comment

since its only a top coat of paint u can use a bit of gasoline to get it off...

yet its hard cause u have to worry about damaging the paint, but for sure u wont have no wax.

instead of using cleaner wax right on, id try to get the most of it out.

a buffer and some cleaner wax would probably work, with a compounding pad to catch all the paint....

i wonder if bug and tar remover will help you here...

i wonder if 50 50 mixture of alcahole and water will work, for i know it takes off wax

or even a mix of water and viniger will take off water spots...
                What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

about two years ago i had my 81 accord all tires slashes a few dents in rear fenders and keyed all over... it happened on valentines day..... how messed up is that.... and no it wasnt and old ex because ive been with the same gal sence i moved to oklahoma.... but i still need to kill someone for doing that to my baby... but i dont know how bad i would flip if they did it to my 92 EX

1966 Chevy Nova
                  1974 Super Beetle
                  2012 Ford Super Cobra Jet
                  2004 Honda Element
                  2004 Honda Ruckus
                  2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com
                  www.facebook.com/weezoonline

Comment

If some one did that to my car, i would just paint my car flat black.
                    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

i think sum1 keyed my trunk theres these 2 huge cuts there, i just noticed them about a week or 2 ago...

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

Re: vandalised my car =(

Originally posted by myf22a9
                        Hey how do u get black spray paint off a white car?
                        my worst nightmare (or just vandalization or theft in general)

Comment

someone slit my cv boot, now it has a huge tear

lol, i actually didnt notice the tear until today when i installed the header.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i take one wiper the whole thing, then i leave one up..so they know whats missing LMAO...thats if they fuk with me..
                            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
                              i take one wiper the whole thing, then i leave one up..so they know whats missing LMAO...thats if they fuk with me..
                              i dont know how to take off wipers
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X