No announcement yet.

urge to leave?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah...running will only make things worse, in the long run.

Eventually you'll have to see someone in your family and old problems will only be rehashed. Sometimes i get mad or frustrated and just drive, but it doesnt solve the problem. Just calms me down so i can think.

Or sometimes ill just go to sleep. Just chill out and relax and let my brain hash it out while im sleepin. I usally wake up feeling kinda crappy, but i have more ideas on how to solve my problems.

You could pack your truck with your closest belongings, take all your money and just drive. Being stuck in Canada kinda sucks cuz there's a whole other country down here...

Assuming you packed a bag, got in your car and left; what would you do? Drive all day, obviously. Sleep in your car. Eat when you needed to. And once you ran out of money, youd have to basically settle in the nearest town.

Then what? You'd still have to work. Youd still have to take care of yourself. Ppl would ask you where your from..you could lie to them, but theyll still be in the back of your mind.

It really sounds like you not only wish your problem swould go away, but you dont wanna have to remember them or think about them either.

Im pretty sure everybody here has or has had problems that they dont want or dont wanna think about. Ive had situations myself where there was a problem and the only way to fix it or solve it(besides packing my things an running) was to, as you put it, drive into it head-on.

It sucks and nots something you wanna do, but it makes you stronger and IMO it keeps you humble. It keeps you from thinking that life is a breeze. It can be trouble-less maybe even trouble-free, for a period of time, but everyone still has bills to pay. Rich or Poor. Smart or Stupid. Ugly or Beautiful.

I wish you luck and i really hope the best for you. I hope it doesnt come down to you running and i hope whatever mess youre in comes to end soon.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
      You cheating on your gf?

Makes sense. You said people were getting hurt emotionally, and are at your parents house at 10pm, but you live with your gf and have no desire of going back anytime soon.

Tell her and be over with it.

Or be a pussy and run.

no im not cheating on her...why would i?
      ..[CB7][STAR]..
      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

The correct term is vacation... go take one.

Comment

Originally posted by stewie
          my parents have nothing to do with this, i only see them once to twice a week, i dont live with them, i live with my gf...
          This is when you go home, tell her STFUGTFO! Sounds like you aint gettin any :\
          90 Accord EX F22a1 Auto R.I.P.
          2011 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L GS sport HELLO!

Comment

i think everyone feels like this at one time or another. some more often than others. i know i do. i get so frustrated with life in gerneral. nothing or no one specific .. just ugh. u cant really explain whats bothering and all u know is u wana get away.

honestly ... when im that frustrated i split. "chunk duece ho" .. im out! lol. its not that i necessarily want to run and never look back ... i just wana get away for a while, re-group, think, chill, just get the fuck out!

what really helps me is music. im a music person. i love it. any mood im in it doesnt matter, all i have to do is blast a cd in my car, put the windows down, sun roof open, petal to the metal and almost instanteneously i begin to feel better ... but thats just me

Comment

wow, Very wise advice in this thread. But my way of looking at it, you need to take your mind off of what's plaguing you right now. And when gas costs nearly 3.50 a gallon in someparts, you won't get very far, well thats in the US anyways, in Canada, its what? $4.50? So my advice to you is to, if you can, start a project of some sort. It'll be more like your way of clearing your mind and being rational about things. You'll always have time to get away from it all at sometime in your life, but for now, taking up and leaving isn't the best solution for most people, esp. if you're young and havn't established yourself w/ any type of skills yet. So a project would hopefully ease your mind and cause you to think of other things that you enjoy and appreciate. Everytime you feel that you need to "get away" you would continue to work on that project. The goal should be to always keep busy, doing things, that, to me, would be one option. That way, you won't have to resort to other measures in which you might regret doing.

member's ride thread
              93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
              99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
              91 Accord SE 176k
              97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by stewie
                anyone ever have the feeling of just getting in your car and leaving?

ive been at my parents house for the entire day since ive gotten off work(i live with my gf in our apt)...why im here i have no idea..i just havnt had any urge to go home yet...and its 10pm.

i just feel like jumping in my suv, and leaving...get on the highway, and dont look back...just going nowhere, but being anywhere. right now im not caring if ppl miss me if i leave...but right now im restricted to canada only...

i feel like goin to a rave...or a hardcore party with people i dont know, so i can get fucked up and just dance..

this sucks...
                got to bush parties...those are pretty crazy...u'll be all drunk, dancing with someone and all of a sudden they turn into a bear!....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
                DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                  got to bush parties...those are pretty crazy...u'll be all drunk, dancing with someone and all of a sudden they turn into a bear!....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
                  Sometimes.. .i wonder about you lmao
                  90 Accord EX F22a1 Auto R.I.P.
                  2011 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L GS sport HELLO!

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2
                    wow, Very wise advice in this thread. But my way of looking at it, you need to take your mind off of what's plaguing you right now. And when gas costs nearly 3.50 a gallon in someparts, you won't get very far, well thats in the US anyways, in Canada, its what? $4.50? So my advice to you is to, if you can, start a project of some sort. It'll be more like your way of clearing your mind and being rational about things. You'll always have time to get away from it all at sometime in your life, but for now, taking up and leaving isn't the best solution for most people, esp. if you're young and havn't established yourself w/ any type of skills yet. So a project would hopefully ease your mind and cause you to think of other things that you enjoy and appreciate. Everytime you feel that you need to "get away" you would continue to work on that project. The goal should be to always keep busy, doing things, that, to me, would be one option. That way, you won't have to resort to other measures in which you might regret doing.

i have a project, 3 ATM actually, i have established myself, ive finished college, im a water engineer, im 21, and i make 45k+ yearly.

the problem, someone wants to do something to me, i want to do something to them, so its whomever meets who first..
                    ..[CB7][STAR]..
                    MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Working...
                    X