No announcement yet.

urge to leave?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive always wanted to go to the Grand Canyon.

One day when i have enough funds, and i feel stressed out, i will dissapear for a week or so, and ill be there.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
      ive always wanted to go to the Grand Canyon.

One day when i have enough funds, and i feel stressed out, i will dissapear for a week or so, and ill be there.
      hit me up. we can meet there.

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
        then wtf u bitchin about?

that theres a tremendous ammount of stress on my shoulders right now which is slowly but surely bringing me down..
        ..[CB7][STAR]..
        MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

well u overthinkin it man. stop thinkin about wats get u down... go outside and run a mile, its fun

Comment

sadly im not overthinkin...at least i think im not...

right now i see myself with 2 options...keep on truckin into this mess, and end up doing something that will be regreted.

or

just leave...

either way, people end up getting hurt...physically/emotionally.
            ..[CB7][STAR]..
            MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

i've thought about that before, just throwing together a book bag of cloths and loading my trek bike into the back of the truck. I once said to a buddy that i was going to get on Route 50 and keep driving west till i run out of gas and start biking. Where i fall off the bike is where i'll settle down and start a new life.

Comment

I've thought about getting all my shit together and leaving

But why?

I've lived in oregon, washington, arizona, california and ever so briefly in utah.

It's all the same. The only thing that changes are the people and the location. Deep down their all the same, poor and rich, annoying and cool, theres drama everywhere and crime reigns supreme. The only thing that will change is you when you adapt to your new surroundings.

Moving away without direction never gets you any closer to where your going, leaving with a map on where your going and how to get get there would be smarter.

Btw, its 530AM and im lit as a hippie on 420. Thats just my 2 cents on the matter.

Member Ride Facebook
                XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                For Sale Thread

Comment

When I lived w/my parents hell yea

I used to go on drives for fun all the time. Gas was $2.00/gal then though and I was getting like 23MPG

Now, not so much. I live in the middle of a city so traffic is law, the local roads are shitty and the drivers are absolutely insane. When I want to get away now I hop on my bicycle and head to the park for some laps.

A nice pointless drive is great though. Just you, your car and maybe your music. I remember one of my happiest moments ever was after I finally got my H23 mani running, and hearing it wail near the rev limiter in 3rd gear. I literally let out a 'woooo-hoooo!!!!'.

---------------------------

In regards to your situation, leave when you're good and ready. There is NOTHING worse than moving out, and having to move BACK!!!!!

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

It kind of sounds like you have some problems that you want to run from. That will alleviate the stress for the time being but won't really solve things in the long run. Just lay low for a couple of days or so and come back to it with a more clear head and try to tackle the problem then. Running will oly make the problem worse when it catches up to you.

Or

I could be completely wrong and you just want to get up and go. Either way I would really think about what options you have before going off and have something drastic happen.
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

You cheating on your gf?

Makes sense. You said people were getting hurt emotionally, and are at your parents house at 10pm, but you live with your gf and have no desire of going back anytime soon.

Tell her and be over with it.

Or be a pussy and run.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Free rent under the overpass.
                        To-Do List for Today
                        Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by wafflefries
                          Free rent under the overpass.
                          I got my duct tape ready im gonna make me a hut with a flappy door and plastic wrap windows.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

u need someone to talk to Stewie, running will make evrything worst and eventually u will be more stressed which is worst that your current situation.

Get someone u can express your thoughts to so u bought can pan the best way to deal with your issues because running will leave u with guilt and regrets which is a big no no.
                            1993 Accord LX - Sold
                            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by UrDoneSRH
                              I've thought about getting all my shit together and leaving

But why?

I've lived in oregon, washington, arizona, california and ever so briefly in utah.

It's all the same. The only thing that changes are the people and the location. Deep down their all the same, poor and rich, annoying and cool, theres drama everywhere and crime reigns supreme. The only thing that will change is you when you adapt to your new surroundings.

Moving away without direction never gets you any closer to where your going, leaving with a map on where your going and how to get get there would be smarter.

Btw, its 530AM and im lit as a hippie on 420. Thats just my 2 cents on the matter.

Baked or not, that was spot on. Plus I hate loose ends.
                              Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

When I was 17 I wanted to get the hell out of my situation and I did, I moved to Florida from Ottawa. I loved it and stayed there for a while, but eventually chances are you will end up back home, and whatever problems you have now will come back. Leaving might give you a chance to clear your head a little, and it might be a good thing to do, but you will have to face whatever is bothering you right now at some point down the line

SOLD!!
                                Boosted H22
                                375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Working...
                                X