urge to leave?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

urge to leave?

anyone ever have the feeling of just getting in your car and leaving?

ive been at my parents house for the entire day since ive gotten off work(i live with my gf in our apt)...why im here i have no idea..i just havnt had any urge to go home yet...and its 10pm.

i just feel like jumping in my suv, and leaving...get on the highway, and dont look back...just going nowhere, but being anywhere. right now im not caring if ppl miss me if i leave...but right now im restricted to canada only...

i feel like goin to a rave...or a hardcore party with people i dont know, so i can get fucked up and just dance..

this sucks...
    ..[CB7][STAR]..
    MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

dDUDE go to a rave do some MDMA and get FUCKKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD UIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPP.....PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPpPPPPPPPPPpppPPPpp
    p

imdrunk1!!!!

Comment

If you have the funds why not. If not just suck it up and deal with it.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

funds dont really matter....the leave im talking about isnt like "hey mom, dad, im goin to ***** for a while...be back soon"...im talkin bout just take what i can and just leave...dont bother telling anyone....find a new job doin something easy, get some cash, then take off again to a different location...
        ..[CB7][STAR]..
        MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

As I said...If you can provide the funds to live by yourself then leave. Not hard. I didnt say you had to say bye to mom and dad. I wanted to leave my parents at one time when I was in my teenager years. You know what I grew up, went to college, and realized what they did helped me get along ain life and be the person who I am. When your young you are rebellious until you mature and realize what your parents have done for you. If you have shit for parents that just drink and all that bs all the time well then you might want to move out and do something better and productive that will advance you....But not telling anyone packing up and leaving does not solve anything. For some people it does for others it doesnt it just leads to a miserable lifestyle. In other words what I am saying is confront your problems, running away does jack shit in life.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Yeah really wouldn't plan on doing the, not telling anyone and leaving approach. Some girl did that recently and she was in the news that she was missing, after they found out she just packed up and left without telling anyone, the police pressed charges on her because of all the searching they did.

Comment

Pressing charges sounds like some bull, not sure that was warranted.

Nothing wrong with taking off for a a couple days or a week if you need to; way better than breaking down at work or in front of your family and doing or saying something rash you'll regret for a long time. Like the man said if you've got the means, take some time and breathe a little. If not start a thread and talk it out with your e-homeboys, we're obviously up.

Originally posted by TurboZach
              Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

Comment

so you're gonna be a bum? [/pulp fiction]
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

no...not a bum...id work, id just pick up like small jobs...find a farm, offer to work for like 10$ a day + free room and board or something...

and yeah, this is probably a stress related thing...ive ended up doing something i wish i hadnt...and its resulted in me not capable of handling everything, which will eventually cause me to crash...
                  ..[CB7][STAR]..
                  MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

yea, im so like that. parents pisses me off i hella want to leave and not come back. they give me some much shit, i aint living on them. i pay for my needs, all they do is have shelter over my head and some food. other then that its all on me.

life is bitach. i want to the hell outta cali...CANADA BITCHZ!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
                      yea, im so like that. parents pisses me off i hella want to leave and not come back. they give me some much shit, i aint living on them. i pay for my needs, all they do is have shelter over my head and some food. other then that its all on me.

my parents have nothing to do with this, i only see them once to twice a week, i dont live with them, i live with my gf...
                      ..[CB7][STAR]..
                      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123

just kill your parents, goto jail and live for free while everyone pays for it.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i had that feeling sunday. almost did it until i went to the atm and realised i didnt have any money left

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                            just kill your parents, goto jail and live for free while everyone pays for it.
                            hmm...thinks

Comment

Originally posted by stewie
                              my parents have nothing to do with this, i only see them once to twice a week, i dont live with them, i live with my gf...
                              then wtf u bitchin about?

Comment

Working...
                              X