new civic SI's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new civic SI's

Is it me or more and more new civic owners are getting cocky with their civic SIs?

about almost every si i run into tend to show off or pick on some older hondas...

Must be the new generation of kids ey?

Just build a faster old ugly Honda and shit on them all day long. That should calm em down.

ps... and If I were to vote on Dance Crew, it would be Jabbawockeez. They're so sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa
      ps... and If I were to vote on Dance Crew, it would be Jabbawockeez. They're so sick.

jabbawockeez ftmfw!!!!!!

Comment

i see alot of young kids getting the new si's as their first car and most of them ARE cocky as hell. too bad i can't shit on them... yet

Comment

bahahahaha .. yea but thats just your typical wana be.

"ooh ima get a new honda thats somehwhat quick cause i dont know shit about cars, let alone tuning one"

damn rejects

Comment

Originally posted by mIsS♥aCcORd_210
            bahahahaha .. yea but thats just your typical wana be.

"ooh ima get a new honda thats somehwhat quick cause i dont know shit about cars, let alone tuning one"

damn rejects

i guess. they're still nice cars, it's just the driver attitude that puts the car down a notch in my book

Comment

i like the new accords ... theyre teh sexy!

Comment

If I were to get anything new, 3000lbs or more, and "sporty"... it wouldn't be FWD.

Well, MAYBE a Mazdaspeed 3... But for the price, I could pick up a used Evo instead.

These days, 190hp isn't impressive. The Civic Si is a nice car, and it has potential... but these kids are running with the same power and weight as my CB7, thinking they just bought a Corvette!

Comment

Considering how an Si can handle, I am thoroughly impressed.

Simple bolt ons and a good driver and it is a 13 second car, while being able to be setup to out turn most reasonably priced vehicles, probably including some RWD ones.

Out of the box, they aren't so super, but they have so much potential at the price point, it isn't even funny.

Plus, IMO drivers of almost EVERY new car are cocky dickheads. In everything from Hemi Rams, to Mustangs to SRT-4s...
                  The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Very true... they shell out the cash for the "performance" models, and they feel special.

The Si can handle, for sure. I'm irritated at the weight, though. Civics used to be underpowered tissue boxes that weighed nothing and could handle like crazy with even cheap suspension mods. Now it weighs a good deal, and is filling the slot where the Accord used to be.

Of course, the purpose defines the need. I live near 2 drag strips, no road courses, and no worthwhile hills. Most of the roads are straight. That's probably why RWD cars with big power are the thing to have!

I love my CB7, but other than that, FWD cars don't inspire me.

Comment

Typical of most Honda owners. I have yet to run into any Honda or toyota supra guy that isn't on clouds looking down on everyone else. However the 08 SI guys can be cocky though because they have a sleeping giant under the hood.

Comment

I want my K series now. But I will never pop my hood.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                          The Si can handle, for sure. I'm irritated at the weight, though. Civics used to be underpowered tissue boxes that weighed nothing and could handle like crazy with even cheap suspension mods. Now it weighs a good deal, and is filling the slot where the Accord used to be.
                          Thank goodness N1's doing the K-swap in a Fit.
                          Originally posted by TurboZach
                          Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

Comment

So many Honda owners don't even utilize the handling characteristics of the cars. I find it funny, since Hondas are a rather poor choice when it comes to straight line racing!

Comment

jabbas rule
                              1993 Accord LX - Sold
                              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Working...