Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude wheres my car?!?!

total loss....

March 24 2008 approximately 12:15 pm, my bother, mother and myself was heading to the 1000 block of Fremont Avenue for lunch. Facing north bound, I was trying to make a left into the plaza at an intersection I waited for traffic to clear in the middle of the intersection. As on coming traffic comes to a halt due to the traffic light turning yellow and then red shortly after. Keep in mind that a middle island was present on Fremont Avenue. And the traffic light on the perpendicular direction turned green I proceeded my left as I’m suppose to and seeing that a car on the opposite direction had already stopped. All of a sudden a car from the opposite direction on the number 2 lane, going south bound ran the red light and hit me. Brakes’ screeching was not heard at all. The point of impact was the passenger side front fender. My car jumped up and moved from the middle of the intersection to the south west corner of the intersection approximately 4 feet from the traffic light post. My car swung approximately 90 degrees, facing north west to south west. At this moment I checked if my brother and mother was ok and got out of the car.

Soon after checking if my family is ok I stepped out of the vehicle and looked who had hit me. As I looked the suspect was out of his car and pushing his car back already and I asked “what were you doing man?”. As I recall he didn’t answer and proceeded to move his car by foot. I checked back with my family and turned around he was about 6 feet south of my car he jumped in the car and started driving away. The person behind him followed and I ran while having 911 on the line. There were numerous witnesses that tried stopping him but he kept on going and almost hit a few pedestrians as well. He went around the block as a good Samaritan followed him until he came back, few minutes later he came back. As soon as he came back the first thing he did was looked for his front license plate which got left behind during the accident. A man that saw the whole thing held on to it as he yelled at the suspect to park his car and shut it off as it seems like he was trying to run again. I asked him “why did you run?” he answered by “I was trying to move to clear out traffic.” but then my car was already blocking two lanes. Police came and started to sort things out. As we waited the suspect started accusing me of being in a hurry and couldn’t wait when all this time he was the one that ran the red light and tried fleeing the scene. As the police’s investigation came to an end his car was being impounded and given a citation for reasons not disclosed to me. A witness which was the person who also chased the suspect down as he fled the scene left his statement with the police and did tell him that the suspect ran the red light.

Damages on my car was the passenger front fender, hood, windshield, passenger door, and the whole right front wheel assembly and possible frame damage from initial assessment.

At the moment everyone is ok and has not suffered any injuries. An hour later my back started to be sore.

pictures:

and the fucker's car
    Last edited by nghtrydr23; 03-25-2008, 12:44 AM.
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

glad ur fam is ok
    thats the fender in ur sig!

Comment

Glad everyone's ok man. That guys a bastard for running.
      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

im sorry to hear that aaron. hope you get better

time to sue the bitch.

Comment

Shit son! That sounded like it sucked! Good details...that shits still gotta be fresh in your mind.

Cant believe that dude tried to run

Had he not left his plate behind, he probably wouldnt have come back. Glad to hear everyone's ok.

From the sound of it, he was going pretty fast and i imagine there is/will be frame damage.

Glad to hear everyone's ok. Sorry to hear about it. Keep us informed.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Comment

Sue that tarantadong anakputa animal a pakarat!!..

Good thing your all ok..

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Sue him. Go to oa doctor. I am glad you and your fam are ok. People like this are worthless in the world. They need to die. Hopefully you get this sorted out and purchase another car. By the sound of impact the car is most likely totaled.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

If I saw the guy trying to flee I would have beat the shit of him
                  wat?

Comment

OMFG AARON damn that's crazy just saw you on friday @ meet, car looking pretty and now this happens damn man hope your ok, if you need any legal help hit me up man, my second job I actually work with lawyers who focus on car accident cases man, with something like this if guy doesn't have insurance his ass needs to go to jail. That's f-in weak man. Can't believe that idiot tried to run, glad he dropped his license plate and someone chased him. Hope you and your whole family are ok man, if you need to go to the doctor go man, I've been in accidents before and its not worth trying to stave of the pain. I seriously hope you can get the cb fixed and your insurance doesn't rip you off. Keep up G.
                    Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

damn aaron that effin sux!!! glad you guys are ok for the most part. go see a doctor to make sure you're ok. hope things work out to your favor. tawag ka lang kung kelangan mot tulong.

Comment

wow....this sounds serious...glad you are okay.

I am pretty sure the person that hit you was in major shock. They were probably driving around because they couldn't perceive time or space.

Anyways, good luck with everything, hope they buy you a brand new CB7.
                        DEVOTE

Comment

sorry to hear the bad news aaron..

hope all is well with you and your family.. let us know if we could be of any help..

Comment

thanx for the support guys , no matter wut happens im not leaving the forum.

pics are up
                            So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Damn man that sucks... Hope you feel better... Take some asprin before going to sleep, it will help in the morning.

The damage looks extensive, but i dont see the frame being bent, most likley everything on the passenger side needs to be replaced, but it doesnt seem that everyting would have moved, fromw hat i can see you need a new tie rod, knuckle (maybe) ball joints, control arms, and maybe a cv shaft (maybe...) Panels are replacable, lives are not. Glad you guys are ok.
                              90 Accord EX F22a1 Auto R.I.P.
                              2011 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L GS sport HELLO!

Comment

Working...
                              X