Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Road debris

Don't you guys love em?

ever since my 91 cb all the way to my 00 bb6, my car claims all kinds of junk on the road.

for some reason i feel like they just want to hit my car. i would be driving, and ill see a road debris; it would just dodge every car until it hits mine. or it will float from a far lane and as soon as i come closer it finds it way to hit me. what pisses me off the most, is that its like weird bs on the road. ive hit cardboard boxes, toilet paper, stones, possoms, rabbits, couches, empty milk jugs, plastic bags.

the most odd incident with me was i was on a stoplight and there were no signs of plants for a good 3 miles. while i was waiting for a light to turn green a fuckin tumble weed just happend to roll to my door and hit it.

road debris already claimed 2 of my lips, one fiberglass bumper, scratches on my paint job.

/end rant.

Road debis claimed part of my lip lol thats about it. Actually Road debis decided it would be nice to scratch up my fender paint (truck kicked up a blown tire and hit my fender [lots of that stuff in tx]) But when I lost part of my lip I was actually snow plowing salt. That doesnt work too well I found out.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I found a Doral cigarette butt in my grille yesterday.
      Gary A.K.A. Carter
      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Ive hit dead dogs, house doors, styrofoam coolers, the thread of a semi tires, fist sized rocks, sheet rock panels, lawn chairs, & more

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

ice blocks in the middle of winter roads suck
          DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
            Don't you guys love em?

ever since my 91 cb all the way to my 00 bb6, my car claims all kinds of junk on the road.

for some reason i feel like they just want to hit my car. i would be driving, and ill see a road debris; it would just dodge every car until it hits mine. or it will float from a far lane and as soon as i come closer it finds it way to hit me. what pisses me off the most, is that its like weird bs on the road. ive hit cardboard boxes, toilet paper, stones, possoms, rabbits, couches, empty milk jugs, plastic bags.

the most odd incident with me was i was on a stoplight and there were no signs of plants for a good 3 miles. while i was waiting for a light to turn green a fuckin tumble weed just happend to roll to my door and hit it.

road debris already claimed 2 of my lips, one fiberglass bumper, scratches on my paint job.

/end rant.
            Lol that sucks, I couldn't stop laughing when I read you hit more than one couch, how is this possible? Oh and also at the tumble weed part that was pretty funny.

Comment

yea i forgot to add 1.5 ladders

1 ladder ripped off one of my xenon side skirts and dented my door. this was on a freeway.

ever since that i had a ladder phobia on trucks/vehicles.

the .5 of a ladder was because i was behind a truck with a ladder, i remembered my incident with one so i changed lanes, and what happens? the ladder falls off the truck. my undercarriage would of been jacked.

the couches because some idiot forgot to tie down his couch and it dropped on the freeway. it got hit a couple times because of the few cushions i couldnt dodge and got me. another one was a small couch which i nicked.

most of my incidents happened on the freeway. not much time to react when your going about 75 mph

Comment

one time i ran over an catalytic converter on the hwy. i had no room to swerve, i had to take that biatch straight on.

Comment

one time i was driving my old DA integra and i was behind a truck, he had a mattress in his bed not tied down, that thing came flying out and almost landed on top of my car. i swerved just as it landed on the road. so close

and the last thing i have run over that was bad, was a clump of road tar. i had tar all inside my fender lining, outside of the fender, and streaks of tar down the side of my door. horrible.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                  So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

I hit half of a rabbit this weekend.

The other half must have stuck onto the car that killed it.

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex
                      I hit half of a rabbit this weekend.

The other half must have stuck onto the car that killed it.
                      thats just nasty...bleh.

i have hit frogs at night after it rains, its like they see lights and try to jump into them. because you cant see the frog until it leaps into your headlights, and by then its too late for the froggy, poor frog.

my brother and i were having a discussion about this yesterday or the day before about how they way some animals are lyeing in the road you can only wonder that someone had to have swerved on purpose just to hit them. such a cruel world.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                      So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

O boy wait until you guys see my roof.....

I was on the highway on my way to work when some shit came off a truck (dont know which one because plenty were all around me) and I thought it just hit my windshield and bounced off. I didnt realize until I was leaving work walking toward my car and I noticed 2 dents on my roof. They're both fist sized and I was pissed. Who the fuck gets dents on their roof???

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisisiced
                          O boy wait until you guys see my roof.....

I was on the highway on my way to work when some shit came off a truck (dont know which one because plenty were all around me) and I thought it just hit my windshield and bounced off. I didnt realize until I was leaving work walking toward my car and I noticed 2 dents on my roof. They're both fist sized and I was pissed. Who the fuck gets dents on their roof???
                          -my 91 had a dent on the roof. a trucker tire broke off and bounced and hit the top of my roof.

one time was merging on a freeway and there was a truck carrying gravel, one of the rocks came out and did a 2 hit combo to my brand new paint. it bounced off the hood and onto my windshield.

Comment

how about running over some type of plastic bag just for it to stick and melt on to your very hot exhaust system and stink like crazy. also 3 weeks ago, 2 days after i bought and mounted brand new tires, i cleaned my ride only to find that i got a screw stuck on my brand new tires and developed a slow leak.
                            my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                            MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

I hate road debris. I tend to tail gate so a stock car will just center a branch or road kill and I have to like swerve and freak out and just cringe hoping i don't hear the sound of cracking fiberglass.

And for those of you who have stuff fall off of cars in front of you. Why don't you call the police and take down their plate number. Or follow them until the police get there.

Knock on wood i haven't had this happen but i'll be damned if i'm going to have to pay my deductible b/c some other idiot doens't know how to tie their shit down.
                              "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                              - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Working...
                              X