Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Defend Yourself!!

Ok...

You're in a public bathroom. 1 stall, 5 stalls--doesnt matter. You hear the door creak and someone comes in, and theyre looking for YOU!

As they approach the door to the stall, you look around for any possible weapon...ANYTHING!!

And you only find 2 choices:
    A nasty, old toilet brush...

-OR-

The Plunger...

What do you do?!
    Toilet Brush
    11.54%
    The Plunger
    61.54%
    "I'm packing heat, foo!!"
    26.92%

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

hahah the brush..easier to swing with...andy u could dip it in the water filled with crap and get it all over the people hahahaa

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
    cleanest oem rims ive ever seen
    Members Ride

Comment

plunger it has a wood handel so it could hurt someone more
      Blake.
      1994 Accord Part out!
      Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

I have my dick in my hand, thats obviously the useful weapon in the room. I'll blind him with my super stream of beer piss.
        Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Eric..

I chose the plunger for the same reason. Better chance of it having a wooden handle. Couldnt do much with the plunger, but break off that handle and i gots me a decent stabbing weapon.

:EDIT: Eric, i think that might apply as "packing heat"

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Break yo'self fools!

Someones coming for ya and they about to throwdown! How will you go down?

Comment

I would choose the plunger, snap off the end and when he came near my stall, I would slide out from under it and stab him with it in the thigh or foot sweep him and stab him in the armpit then grab the toilet brush and shove it up his ass! Then piss on him.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

I would use the brush. Slather my shit in his face and go from there. Then after that I would get the plunger. See I use both.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I shouldve included "The Floater I Just Dumped" in the poll

Comment

well if your in the shitter most likely your takin a phat shit or all the urinals are taken. Either way your winning with puttin your shit in there face.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Yeah.

Or like Eric said, waggle yer dick at em. Piss on em. Whatever. Evil or not..no one likes to get pissed on.

Comment

I think you know what I voted.

Comment

does my butterfly knife i carry at all times count as well?

Member Ride Facebook
                          XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                          SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                          For Sale Thread

Comment

i cut that motherfucker's throat with my craftsman box cutter
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I'm going to let them get partway in the stall, kick the door shut on them, hopefully breaking their arm, jam the shit covered brush in their eye and then start beating them with the plunger handle, philippino stick fighter style! When they go down, I'll finish taking my dump and wipe my ass with their shirt. I mean, how impolite; let me finish taking a crap. It's inconvenient to kick someone's ass with your pants down.

Comment

Working...
                              X