What happened with Obama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened with Obama?

I briefly heard something about Sen. Obama's reverend saying something contreversial last night on CNN, I dont know what he said, and I'm sure it's all over youtube, but does anyone here know what the situation is, and is Obama going to win? Looks like he's down in the polls

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Ive heard of this

kinda

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

The rev. made some remarks about white people this white people that...typical remarks really...all false.

Obama made a statement about it...read about it in the paper today or yesterday.

He said something like that is the guy who led him to Christianity so he can't disown him, but he does not agree with his comments.

In the same speech he addressed the issue of race in america...saying you can't ignore the past of racism and why it's here but he wants to work on it or something like that.
      ____

Comment

o.k thanks for the replies...I'm not really involved in U.S politics or Canadian for that matter, but I am interested in this Democratic race

SOLD!!
        Boosted H22
        375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Working...
        X