Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill Gate's must just have brass balls..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill Gate's must just have brass balls..

How could all the stuff that's happened now and in the past be a coincident?

MS BALLS V5.005.32

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
    Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
    Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
    Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

good to see a fellow TN person in this thread.

Edwards said that staff members are now sent on geography courses to try to avoid such mishaps. "Some of our employees, however bright they may be, have only a hazy idea about the rest of the world," he said.
    Perhaps they should try to find people with both book and street smarts. Also, a little open-mindedness wouldn't hurt either. It's more of the project managers fault for overlooking and not twenty-quadruple checking things before they're made public.

Originally posted by akrodha
    How could all the stuff that's happened now and in the past be a coincident?
    Believe me, there are a lot of stupid, ignorant, careless people in the world. Put them together, and you've got a major fuckup.
    -'93 Accord EX 5-speed F22A6
    -DIY mesh grill, DIY stealth intake

Comment

"hazy" ideas huh? clouded with some foreign substance maybe?

I've seen a new one floating around on my network that's got me.. something is killing NICs like crazy. Slowing the machine down and then finally disabling it.

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
      Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
      Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
      Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

Working...
      X