• Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL that stuff is all great hahahha
    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Hahahahahahahaha. Haha. Fuck. That was great.

Comment

that was funny.
        my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
        MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

great find!!!
          14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

What else would you expect from dumbass pot heads?
            ____

Comment

hahaha...the song made it so much better...hahaha

SOLD!!
              Boosted H22
              375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

hahha stoners and mexis boltin! hahah goood shit!

8 Accords so far:
                '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx
                  What else would you expect from dumbass pot heads?

Hey Hey man I have a IQ of 170 and I smoke pot 10+ times a day tell me exactly is so bad about pot? Has it ever killed anyone? NO has alcohol? HAH

please learn the facts www.abovetheignorance.org

Comment

What happened to rehab?
                    Originally posted by sweet91accord
                    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Pot is a plant..only "drug" im going to use. Rehab is for opiates.

Comment

I always thought you had to stay there for the 3 month period, heh.
                        Originally posted by sweet91accord
                        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

So how smart is it again to smoke pot...under a BRIGHTLY COLORED TENT...in the MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING DAY? I rest my case...idiots

yes pot has killed many

IQ equates to nothing

I grew up with and around pot heads...so don't you dare tell me it isn't harmful because that is straight bullshit

I don't care about your misleading false information pot is damaging but I'm not going to argue with someone who won't listen.

and head4life...like anyone should take your side on this...asking your opinion is like asking phillip morris if cigs are bad for you...come on...
                          ____

Comment

Yeah but its a out treament place I just live there and I get to leave to work and such when I please and I could check out any time.

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx
                              So how smart is it again to smoke pot...under a BRIGHTLY COLORED TENT...in the MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING DAY? I rest my case...idiots

yes pot has killed many

IQ equates to nothing

I grew up with and around pot heads...so don't you dare tell me it isn't harmful because that is straight bullshit

I don't care about your misleading false information pot is damaging but I'm not going to argue with someone who won't listen.

and head4life...like anyone should take your side on this...asking your opinion is like asking phillip morris if cigs are bad for you...come on...
                              Wow you disgust me. Learn the truth and stop being ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by head4life
                                Wow you disgust me. Learn the truth and stop being ignorant.
                                Take your own advice you need it I don't

you are a self admitting addict...why should anyone take your advice on this stuff anyway? Again...like asking phillip morris...

besides...those guys were pretty smart huh?
                                ____

Comment

Working...
                                X