No announcement yet.

Pet Peeves Thread! (Ranters Welcomed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I'm trying to bump start my accord in a parking lot and people look at me like I'm special and tell me its my alternater. As if they know.

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185
      people who brag about things that they shouldnt be bragging about

did you really just say that? Talk about being a hypocrite. You've been bragging so much about how you think you can beat STi's for a long time now.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
        When I'm trying to bump start my accord in a parking lot and people look at me like I'm special and tell me its my alternater. As if they know.
        ahh, yes.

My timing belt was broken...guy pulls up and asks if I need a jump...then look at me crazy when I tell them the battery is fine.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
          I hate it when I tune people and they question what I'm doing. They ask me if it's the right thing to do, as if they had any fucking clue.

If they were so smart, then why aren't THEY fucking tuning? This has seriously been getting on my nerves lately with recent customers.

Then, people that ask me for advice, then question me about it. Like...if you're just going to question my advice, then fuck off you piece of shit. I have better things to waste my breath on instead of your dumbass.

I understand they maybe want to know as to why I'm saying what I'm saying, or doing what I'm doing. But fuck, you're not paying me for teaching, you're paying me for fucking tuning your car.

that's like questioning a doctor mid surgery about his practice and proceedures. wtf
          14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Working...
          X