Pet Peeves Thread! (Ranters Welcomed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pet Peeves Thread! (Ranters Welcomed)

So I was talking to my girlfriend earlier today about movies and what I recommended she watch.

I absolutely suggested 'No Country For Old Men', as the movie was hellaciously kick ass and could probably tear down a brick building from it's sheer badassery.

She persuaded to say the following "I want to read the book first"

what the FUCK?

You'll NEVER read the book!!

Jesus Christ, You don't have time to take your dog around the corner.....how the fuck are you going to read a 130 page book???

What is so wrong with watching a movie that's based on a book?

Why do you feel so compelled to act trendy and explore your intelligence by telling me that you'd 'rather read the book first' ?

Wouldn't it make MORE sense to watch the movie FIRST????

I mean I hear all these Jackasses ALWAYS telling me "The book was better".....well shit, thanks to that fucking book, the movie was ruined!

Go back to your cave and suck on your thumb you hermit piece of shit, and stop telling me you'd rather do one thing when the likeliness of that is absolutely slim.

fuckings tools.

please post any Pet Peeves you might have, and RANT AWAY

14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

You remind me of Maddox.

I hate Maddox impersonators.
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate
      You remind me of Maddox.

I hate Maddox impersonators.
      then GTFO of my thead.

thanks
      14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

I hate it when I tune people and they question what I'm doing. They ask me if it's the right thing to do, as if they had any fucking clue.

If they were so smart, then why aren't THEY fucking tuning? This has seriously been getting on my nerves lately with recent customers.

Then, people that ask me for advice, then question me about it. Like...if you're just going to question my advice, then fuck off you piece of shit. I have better things to waste my breath on instead of your dumbass.

I understand they maybe want to know as to why I'm saying what I'm saying, or doing what I'm doing. But fuck, you're not paying me for teaching, you're paying me for fucking tuning your car.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i hate when people ask stupid rethorical questions... like if you have a hickey on your neck and someone goes... is that a hickey?! you're like no, its a sunburn... wtf do you think it is?!

and just for example i was at work the other day changing a battery... and a service writer comes out as i'm pulling the battery out of the car and goes you're changing a battery?

no dumbass i'm picking my nose.

thats my biggest pet peeve

Comment

I hate people that ask the same things over and over again when I tell them the same shit.

I hate when people take my racial jokes seriously.

I hate flakers, scammers, thieves. Any info for those people out there get your money first before giving something away. Had this happen to me twice already dont let it happen to you.

Tree huggers who think they are saving the world...Yea burn down that 7million dollar house you just proved your point by starting a friggin environmental disaster. Oh yea what does fire produce? Environmentalists are a joke.

Closed minded people.

People that dunno when to stfu.

Teachers that teach you the long way to solve something when you know there is a 10x easier way to do the damn problem.

People who make things complicated.

People that dont know the meaning of grammar.

People that talk all "thug" speak proper english thats why you go to school for 12 years and for some people more.

Slow drivers.

People who think they know everything about your car. Oh is that a b18 under your hood....I hate people sometimes.

Youtube, Streetfire, and all those comments where everyone thinks they know everything...Oh Manz I gotz ta get me one of dem skylines how much do dey run? or the classic...My friends 600hp honda will beat that mustang from a roll.

Haters.

People who lack common sense.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

you know what really gets my panties in a knot. Text Messages... hold on let me explain.

I don't mind the short and close ended messages like. I'll be tehre in 5 minnutes.. I'll see you at the gym... etc. but the long open ones like "Hey whats up.. what you got planned... what do you think of Hilary Clintons campaign.

Like come on, if you want to get into a in depth discussion.. which would be started by one of those questions, just dial my number and we'll talk. I don't need extra charges on my phone bill which are already high enough just to teeny bop text message.

Fuck! man ima go take a bubble bath.. calm my nerves. Have some low fat ice cream or some shit as well... keep my calories down.

Comment

i hate when people drive behind me with their high beams on for no fucking reason
                My Members Ride Thread

Comment

I hate when people brake for no reason
                  Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
                  Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

Brake-checking FTW

I hate when ppl ask me "which one do you like?" and then dont even take my choice into consideration. If you're gonna ask for my opinion, at least look like my choice has made you think.

I hate ppl that signal 5 feet before their turn. Or as theyre turning. Either signal 100ft before or dont signal at all.

At intersections with 2 left turn lanes(and the road later merges into 1-lane):
                    I hate ppl that get in the far left turn lane and think theye gonna beat me or that im gonna let them over.

(But at the same time i love being that guy in the far left lane too...)

I hate drama. I can stand a little bit, but this "oh my boyfriend dumped me, i wanna kill myself boo hoo hoo " --SHUT UP!

I hate preppy bitches(and ppl) who turn their nose up at other ppl and think theyre better than me. That automatically makes ME better than THEM by thinking that way.

Im sure theres more but thats all i can think of

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

people who brag about things that they shouldnt be bragging about

girls
                      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro
                        So I was talking to my girlfriend earlier today about movies and what I recommended she watch.

I absolutely suggested 'No Country For Old Men', as the movie was hellaciously kick ass and could probably tear down a brick building from it's sheer badassery.

She persuaded to say the following "I want to read the book first"

what the FUCK?

You'll NEVER read the book!!

Jesus Christ, You don't have time to take your dog around the corner.....how the fuck are you going to read a 130 page book???

What is so wrong with watching a movie that's based on a book?

Why do you feel so compelled to act trendy and explore your intelligence by telling me that you'd 'rather read the book first' ?

Wouldn't it make MORE sense to watch the movie FIRST????

I mean I hear all these Jackasses ALWAYS telling me "The book was better".....well shit, thanks to that fucking book, the movie was ruined!

Go back to your cave and suck on your thumb you hermit piece of shit, and stop telling me you'd rather do one thing when the likeliness of that is absolutely slim.

fuckings tools.

please post any Pet Peeves you might have, and RANT AWAY

lol Chicks like that make me want to yell and be like I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO STAY IN THE TRUCK WOMAN! Seiously its stuff like that that is why women get abused,lol. Terrible but true.

Comment

People that just sit in the left lane.. You drive in the right lane, pass in the left. Signs all over "Slower traffic in right lane." Me and a friend drove from my town to a town 100 miles away and there was a line of cars in the right lane and one van in the left lane just coasting next to the cars, I get up behind him and flash my high beams at him a couple of times, which he looks at me all pissed off. I got stuck behind him for a good 10 minutes as he just cruised next to the cars, well I was in my dad's diesel Jetta so as I pass im in the.. right lane... I get back in the left lane, down shifted and gave him a token of my appreciation. As I lost him in my rear view mirror he continued to ride the left lane like he owned the road.
                          Last edited by PowderedMilkMan; 03-20-2008, 02:08 AM.

Comment

I hate that too.

Sometimes i'll use both lanes. Where ever theres a spot, im taking it

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by PowderedMilkMan
                              People that just sit in the left lane.. You drive in the right lane, pass in the left. Signs all over "Slower traffic in right lane." Me and a friend drove from my town to a town 100 miles away and there was a line of cars in the right lane and one van in the left lane just coasting next to the cars, I get up behind him and flash my high beams at him a couple of times, which he looks at me all pissed off. I got stuck behind him for a good 10 minutes as he just cruised next to the cars, well I was in my dad's diesel Jetta so as I pass im in the.. right lane... I get back in the left lane, down shifted and gave him a token of my appreciation. As I lost him in my rear view mirror he continued to ride the left lane like he owned the road.
                              x2 on that. People just don't understand it!

Comment

Working...
                              X