schneider trucking anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

schneider trucking anyone?

well fuck i gotta job with them well i gotta go to the traning and shit first..damn this is goin to be fun.. 1200 a week fuck ya. hell i won't have anything to spend it on i will be on the raod for 14 days then home 2 then 14 on the road again. can't wait this is goin to be fun

used condoms? wtf

$1200 a week? Nice! That's $62k/year!

Do it for a year, save up, and use all that money to get yourself in a better position. That kinda life will burn you out quick... but while you're young, it can be fun.

Comment

Congrats man. I was thinking about getting my CDL. I did go and test for my permit but failed on the air brake section haha. And just been putting it off for a long while. Did you go to a school for it? I know company's will pay for the school but you have to work for them for 2 years and make whatever they decide to pay you until your contract is up. I know it can be a very rewarding job for a single person. Seeing you have to be on the road allot to make the big bucks. And you get to see the country and get paid for it. Good luck with your new endeavors.

Comment

i have had my cdls for a little while now. i got them back in last spring. it was a bitch.
        i drove drump truck most of the summer. but yea i think i will like it. hell better than sittin hereon my ass.

used condoms? wtf

Comment

1200 a week is what i figured. roughly before taxes. with drivin full bore no bs'n around.

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
            $1200 a week? Nice! That's $62k/year!

Do it for a year, save up, and use all that money to get yourself in a better position. That kinda life will burn you out quick... but while you're young, it can be fun.
            deev your right trucking is a hard way to make a liveing I did it for 7 years ( before my health problems kicked in) and as far as starting out at sni makeing 1200 a week I went throught the same program and i was not able to do it right off the bat .sni training is the best ( i belive any way but as far as the company them selfs they have some issues ) be papared to always have some propblem getting home . like I said trucking is a hard way to make a liveing and with the rules getting more strick and the black boxes becoming a part of the the trucks now , I think it will get to a point that the industry will be so over regulated that the drivers will not be able to make any money
            in the last few years they have intruduced electronic logs witch they used warner(not by choice) as a test , and there is a push out there or was any way to make every driver run electronic logs . plus the DOT IS YOU POCKET!!!! I understand why they do it if you have seen some of these trucks out here, but I got a 150 dollar ticket in indana once for trailer reg because the reg was wet and they could not see it and of course i got fucked by the company and got stuck with the ticket , I got an over length ticket in pa after i was told to roll with it (i could not slide my tamdoms and they were all the way back ) so i left and this local cop pulled me over and gave me a 370 dollar ticket and then the company scewed me , so this advie is key ALWAYS ANY TIME DISPATCH WANTS YOU TO DO SOMETHING IE ROLL OVER WEIGHT ETC GET IT SENT OVER THE QUALCOM IT MAY SAVE YOUR ASS!!! if you have any more questions pm me i'll help you if i can
            WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

trucking puts hair on your balls.

I've always wanted to do it, but probably will never.

13 speed ftw
              14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Enjoy it man, I used to work the nightshift sotcking and truckers were pretty cool dudes. I thought about getting my CDL a couple times, but it'd be ridiculous while I'm in school and I doubt they'd put me out there for three months at a time.

Schneider drivers had by far and away the most trouble alley-docking at the store, for some reason.
                Originally posted by TurboZach
                Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

Comment

Air brakes are easy! 18spd> your 13spd haha. Thats the only one I know how to shift haha even though all are similar. Anyway driving trucks is a nice job. Its even better if you dont have a family or gf IMO since you spend so much time on the road. But you can make bank!

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yeah i don't have a family or g/f so i should be alright. actully me and my grandfather are thinking about doing team driving. so that would be fun. he works as a car sales man right now so i think he would really enjoy it

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Well ive seen co drivers get like 40-50g also. The driver themself can range from 60-70k a year so that would be a pretty good combo.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                      X