Towing a cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Towing a cb7

I have a class 4 hitch on my SUV. Dose anyone know what I will need to tow it since its going to be off the road soon. And after some work I want to take it to the track. I seen like tow bars but has anyone used somethin like this or know what to do ?

when i bought my car i got a tow dolly from u-haul

but yeah it was good except for the fact that the car was slammed to the ground and my front bumper came almost completely off

Comment

I want to buy or make something that I can have all the time.

Comment

Comment

I've made a tow dolly with the front half of a used/broken down trailer as the axle/wheels and then used part of an old car lift as the area to park the car on. It took several weeks of work to finally get it right, lots of welding burns, plus over $200 in extras I wasn't expecting like the wheel straps, chains, lights, wiring, spare metal, etc. You can buy used car dollys for like $300 or so all day long. It's more worth your time buying a used one than trying to make one from scratch. Rent one from Uhaul for $100 for one time use, or buy a used one for $300 and have it forever and ever. You will use it time and time again so just buy one

My Accord History:
          91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Working...
          X