ouch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ouch!

I woke up this morning with my neck and back hurting. This sucks, and I have to work all day. I guess I'll have to deal.

Anybody else wake up in pain today?

My legs/shoulders are a little sore for working out last night. But we'll just have to get over it.

Jay
    Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

Me and a buddy from work took yesterday off to go to the lake. So we are both hurting today. And I'm burnt to a crisp. But it was fun.
      "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

I got four words for that...

wake and bake...

wait... how many words was that? nevermind....
        RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

yeah we waked and baked for sure. And jumped off rock and rope swings. And me, him and his uncle polished off 2 20 packs of Coors Light.

Good Times Good Times
          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

my knee hurts

Comment

same here....no cartilage in my right knee, too many surgeries. plus, damaged ligament in my left elbow, it dislocates sometimes.
              Glucosamine Sulfate is my friend.
              im an old man at 21.
              CB7 + H22A4 + M2S4 + JDM P13

www.vancouveraccords.com

Comment

Originally posted by Wallace
                same here....no cartilage in my right knee, too many surgeries. plus, damaged ligament in my left elbow, it dislocates sometimes.
                im an old man at 21.
                How the fuck did all that happen at 21? playing ball or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Wallace
                  im an old man at 21.
                  Yeah me too but no surgerys yet because, once its done it will never be the same they say suposedly (so in a couple years). I can feel it grind sometimes

Comment

the first time i tore the cartilage in my knee was from soccer.
                    the second time was from football.

and the elbow injury is from soccer also believe it or not. I jumped for a header, guy hit me, i fell back on my arm when it was straight. dislocated, bone chipped, torn ligament. not fun.
                    CB7 + H22A4 + M2S4 + JDM P13

www.vancouveraccords.com

Comment

Working...
                    X