For the ones who would like to help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the ones who would like to help

well peoples. after the Spring Meet, the Synister project is getting dismantled. there are too many problems with this freakin thing. tranny is actin up, electrical grimlens, and the carpet now has a Tea smell(due to some idiot who works at the KFC head quarters thinking it was a good idea to make a bucket of tea. WTMF?!?!?!?).

but ill swapping the f22a6 over to my 5spd sitting in the yard. along with the suspension, hood, trunk, front bumper(and lips. dont ask. lol), rims, and other things. after i do this swap, i will be parting out the auto.

for anyone in the VA and NC areas, i need some help with this. it would be cool to get some cb7tuners to help out with this project. it shouldnt last very long, and for the ones who have to stay over night, ill get yall a hotel room around the corner from my house and treat yall out to eat. i got my boy D who can help me but i seriously doubt my other friends will be able to help being that one is a manager and the other STAYs at work. lol. but i will be able to give a definite date after the spring meet.

so whos up for it

afternoon bump

Comment

Why the fuck would you order a bucket of tea?

Comment

Originally posted by head4life

the more important question is...why wouldnt you! everyone knows shit is cheaper when you buy in bulk!
        ..[CB7][STAR]..
        MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

text me and tell me when man. I MIGHT be able to pitch in.
          "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
          Disregard females, acquire currency
          BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by head4life

lmao. i asked myself why the freak anyone would even come up with the idea of making a bucket of tea.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
              lmao. i asked myself why the freak anyone would even come up with the idea of making a bucket of tea.

Because tea pwns. Ask the colonials mawfucka!
              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
              Disregard females, acquire currency
              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
                Because tea pwns. Ask the colonials mawfucka!

lmao. yea. it pwns so much they dumped it into the water. lmao.

anyways, back to the topic at hand. sop is anyone willing to help me do this?

Comment

ill be down. hoping its after June 6th. cus i dont want to go on a school weekend, or something. i could take off work for like 3 days and help ya out. ya know i spent lots of time on my accord, from repairing a accident my mom put threw it, to cleaning out my whole interior, to rebuilding the motor and boosting it. so im down. i need some vacation from PA. jesus this place sucks ass. so im down for some dirty hands and consitanlty my back killing me.
                  miss my turbo cb7
                  moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Working...
                  X