No announcement yet.

ran into a deal i cant resist - Honda CBR 600RR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sat on a CBR1000RR...I got this overwhelming feeling. I'd deffently rock a CBR600RR.
    My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

...besides, who the hell would really miss me if I get myself killed on a CBR? Honestly, not many...

Comment

Originally posted by slick
        wow everyone is telling you your not going to last if you buy it

on another note im looking at buy a bike almost like this one. The guy only wants 4000 for it and its a 9000 dollar motorcycle Since i cannot be in a cb crew around here i figured i would ride with some bike guys
        If you knew his record then you would say the same.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Whats with the Limp Bizkit quotes these days?
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
            If he sells it or rides it... he'll be flipping it either way!

Dave... this isn't a Neon. When you flip this one, you won't walk away from it. You know I think you're a dumbass, but I don't want to see you hurt by getting on one of those things! Buy it for $3000. Sell it for $5000. Use that money to get the CB7 boosted, the BMW fixed, or the truck... I dunno... it's a fucking truck... but take the money and do something productive with it!
            Well said. Rockin, I have read some pretty screwed up things that have happened to you, sell it please.

Love the sig Deev. Creepy AND cool at the same time.
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Dave youre insane on 4 wheels and youre thinking about that bike...yes its a great deal but please dont..
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Dave if you do get it Sell it right away it will be boring with out you here plus like everyones said with your luck youll end up dead in a very shrot time

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread
                Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

so i called the guy today and told him i was serious about it. Now its only a matter of time and its mine.

meanwhile i just earned another 200 dollars this week so i can order my headstuds and bosch 02 sensor.

then a fuel pump, and my turbo kit is complete.
                  ]

Comment

Some advice since you're going to ignore us and buy it anyways.

People will merge onto you, they will cut you off, and they will run you over like you don't even exist. Of all the things to fear while on that bike, fear the bike most of all. You should always be scared of it. It can be the death of you. Don't ever be so proud that you are no longer scared of the bike, by then, you're all ready dead.

This advice was given to Thomas Andrew Wood, he followed it until his death on a GSXR. R.I.P.
                    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by MRX

People will merge onto you, they will cut you off, and they will run you over like you don't even exist. Of all the things to fear while on that bike, fear the bike most of all. You should always be scared of it. It can be the death of you. Don't ever be so proud that you are no longer scared of the bike, by then, you're all ready dead.

This advice was given to Thomas Andrew Wood, he followed it until his death on a GSXR. R.I.P.

I agree 100%. The bad thing about crotch rockets in particular is the way they are built. Most bikes are faster than most cars, but crotch rockets are so stable and so easy to ride fast that people get to the point where they think they can do anything on that bike. And then, the next thing you know, they over ride their limits and are dead. Sport bikes are like racecars. There is a very fine line between you riding it, and it riding you. My cousin had a CBR600RR F3 with mods and doing 90 in a residential area felt like doing 30.
                      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

^^ I agree although i would like to own a bike someday im scared of the reality and truth that MRX stated...I have great respect for the bikers...
                        Dave if and when youre riding this bike PLEASE be careful and BE AWARE of the drivers around you..also take those practices and apply to when youre driving your car..
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by MRX

that's the god honest truth...seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Clueless
                            that's the god honest truth...seriously
                            x2. I still remember when my friend had to lay his R6 down in Waco. Friggin schoolbus cut him off and he was doing about 120 on a country road. He was lucky he got out with a few broken bones and bruises. Good thing he was wearing his gear. I was also driving home from waco once at night. Saw two bikers ride pass me and as I almost get into town (got into waxahachie) one of the riders ended up in the median. I just saw the bike on the oncoming lane and couldnt see the rider anywhere. So yea awareness is going to have to go up. People are ignorant and dont pay attention nowadays.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

that bike is sick as fuk, I rode one fresh as a mofo off the lot! I almost sold my vespa and my cb just to buy it!

Comment

as least you'll get good gas mpg

member's ride thread
                                93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                                99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                                91 Accord SE 176k
                                97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Working...
                                X