ran into a deal i cant resist - Honda CBR 600RR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by owequitit
    I agree 100%. The bad thing about crotch rockets in particular is the way they are built. Most bikes are faster than most cars, but crotch rockets are so stable and so easy to ride fast that people get to the point where they think they can do anything on that bike. And then, the next thing you know, they over ride their limits and are dead. Sport bikes are like racecars. There is a very fine line between you riding it, and it riding you. My cousin had a CBR600RR F3 with mods and doing 90 in a residential area felt like doing 30.
    GP bikes ARE race bikes, lets not forget that.. And as much as I agree with MRX, yes to a certain limit you have to be scared of your bike because you never know how its going to react in certain situations, I would be way more scared of others. I AM way more scared of others. I rode my bike home after I bought it, 150 miles, 1 mile from my house this lady wasnt paying attention(I was) and totally cut me off.

Just learn your bike, and how it will re act in certain situations.

I never knew I Was gona be riding down the freeway right next to a semi wheel doing 50+..

one of the most common situations that Motorcycle riders die from, going in way to hot into a corner and not knowing how to properly react. They never make it out. I can definatly say im guilty of that, and I dont have a GP bike..

Im just trying to say that it doesnt matter what kind of motorcycle you are on, even a damn scooter. Its the cagers that kill most of the time anyways.
    Last edited by phatdoughnut; 03-16-2008, 02:13 AM.
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
      GP bikes ARE race bikes, lets not forget that.. And as much as I agree with MRX, yes to a certain limit you have to be scared of your bike because you never know how its going to react in certain situations, I would be way more scared of others. I AM way more scared of others. I rode my bike home after I bought it, 150 miles, 1 mile from my house this lady wasnt paying attention(I was) and totally cut me off.

Just learn your bike, and how it will re act in certain situations.

I never knew I Was gona be riding down the freeway right next to a semi wheel doing 50+..

one of the most common situations that Motorcycle riders die from, going in way to hot into a corner and not knowing how to properly react. They never make it out. I can definatly say im guilty of that, and I dont have a GP bike..

Im just trying to say that it doesnt matter what kind of motorcycle you are on, even a damn scooter. Its the cagers that kill most of the time anyways.
      there's a good chance to survive a lowside....highside, well, is a different story
      My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

i lost a good friend over this past summer.
        he poped up over a little hill doing 80-90 and a tractor was crossing the road and he couldn't stop and hit it. he was less than 100 yards from his house he was slowing down and just hit it and he smacked it so hard it just almost killed him instantly but didn't he lived for 2 days after that then died becuase of massive brain trama so man just watch what you are doing.

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Dave has an army of guardian angels on his shoulder. He could crash this thing into a wall at 150MPH and walk away

I'd get it and flip it man

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

dont get it period....cuz u r goin 2 want 2 ride it.
            MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

I'm waiting for the "so I wrecked my bike" thread where he post pics of the 5 million stitchs he got after hitting a semi truck doing 150mph.

Comment

I just hope what glory said is true, because Dave will do what Dave wants to do and that mentality only goes so far in the real world.

Comment

Working...
                X