Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just bought the best hoopty ride ever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just bought the best hoopty ride ever...

1985 Chevy Cavalier convertible baby!! Picked it up for $400 bucks. It needs some tlc, but has a new motor in it. Just my dd for now to look for a new job. Just got laid off last week. My company end up losing the business I was working at. Pics will be up later.
    "form follows function."
    Louis Sullivan

Originally posted by Chan_Man
    1985 Chevy Cavalier convertible baby!! Picked it up for $400 bucks. It needs some tlc, but has a new motor in it. Just my dd for now to look for a new job. Just got laid off last week. My company end up losing the business I was working at. Pics will be up later.
    that sux about ur job. is the motor the slant six?? heard those were pretty peppy back in the day.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
    So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316
      that sux about ur job. is the motor the slant six?? heard those were pretty peppy back in the day.
      Slant 6? They only had 4 bangers and shitty 2.8
      wat?

Comment

dont knock on the 2.8 i love the one in my grand prix and i had a barreta with one in it and both are/were awesome

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

i use to have a pontiac 6000le with a 2.8.... it was pretty stout in the little hooptie....

now i also had a 2.8 in a chev s10.... slow and drunk the hell out of gas

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
          Originally posted by deevergote.
          But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

2.0 four banger
            "form follows function."
            Louis Sullivan

Comment

Originally posted by Chan_Man
              2.0 four banger

that falls under http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pwn catergory.
              14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Working...
              X