Jail Sucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jail Sucks!

ugh i just got out of jail and it sucked balls.
    they got me on a bullshit charge. they are saying i stole something of my grandpas that he gave me. my step dad started a bunch of shit with the police so now i gotta deal with that shit on top of everything else.
    ugh!

used condoms? wtf

sucks man... thats family...
    93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

are we going to start the "FREE BEFFY" sigs?

Comment

lol i duno i am lookin at 18 months for a bunk ass charge. i will see what happens tuesday. i gotta go back to court. i am out on bond right now. 10k fuckin bond UGH!
        god i hate it here. i am about to say fuck it and RUN! no i dunno wtf i am goin to do

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Well, can your grandfather confirm he gave it to you?

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Is this your first offense? You will most likely get let off easy if is.

Also, is this a felony or misdemeanor?

I hope there's nothing else they can stick to you incase they don't find you guilty for that charge. They will always try and find more shit on you when they don't get what they originally wanted.
            That's what they call "bargaining".

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Beefy, Maple and RockinRicer....

Resident CB7Tuner "Bad luck-ers"

Id think your grandpa's word is about the only thing thats gonna clean this up. If he wont come forward and explain it, then you might have some problems. What was "stolen" and how much was it worth?

Also, this is a family matter. Unless it was a car, or something of extreme value, or you severely damaged property, the courts might not have much to do to you. Its like that with family.

Whats to say i called the cops and said my brother stole took my car w/o my permission, when i fact i did give him permission....?

Its a touchy subject and they have to handle it carefully.

Godd Luck with it, and hopefully nothing too bad happens to ya.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

it's grand theft and a f3
                and yes he can confirm it.but it's still fucking bullshit. and the fucking deputey that got me arrested isn't beliving anything that we all say. and the state picked it up. and my grandfather told them that it wasn't stolen or anything. and he didn't want charges pressed but they still did them becuae my step dad started it all. and it;s fuckin bs that they let him becuase it wasn't even his property.
                the value is like 300 bucks

used condoms? wtf

Comment

and i already spent 4 days in jail over this shit.
                  http://xw.textdata.com:81/cgi/progcg...?recid=1056323
                  there is my jail pic of some one wants to look at it

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                    and my grandfather told them that it wasn't stolen or anything. and he didn't want charges pressed property.

If it's your GRANDFATHER'S "thing" that was supposedly stolen, they can't do jack to you if your GRANDFATHER doesn't want to press charges.

18 months in jail for $300 "theft"?
                    That's crazy.

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

one word

'lawyer'

this sounds frivolous and easily fought with a generally good lawyer.
                      14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy

Also, is this a felony or misdemeanor?

I hope there's nothing else they can stick to you incase they don't find you guilty for that charge. They will always try and find more shit on you when they don't get what they originally wanted.
                        That's what they call "bargaining".
                        If its punishable by more than a year in jail its a felony.

it's grand theft and a f3
                        and yes he can confirm it.but it's still fucking bullshit. and the fucking deputey that got me arrested isn't beliving anything that we all say. and the state picked it up. and my grandfather told them that it wasn't stolen or anything. and he didn't want charges pressed but they still did them becuae my step dad started it all. and it;s fuckin bs that they let him becuase it wasn't even his property.
                        I'm not trying to call BS on your story but something just doesn't seem right. For one "grand Theft" has to be theft in an amount larger that $300. I am almost positive that amount is in the thousands (depending on jurisdiction)

Also the state can press charges even if your Grandpa doesn't want them to. I don't know what the statute or what ever is but its the same reason that the state presses charges against abusive husbands when the wife won't. I beleive it has to do with something about getting rid of a danger to society.

What confuses me is why would the state waste their time and resources to arrest you, jail you, and arraign you if there wasn't more to this story. they could have just sent you a summons in the mail saying show up at court this day. Plus the bail is significantly higher than what I've seen of people charged with theft in my area.

like, verothacamaro said, get a lawyer and a writen statement from your grandpa. Your family seems kinda screwey you never know he might try to change his story.
                        "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                        - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

you don't know this county. if i could i would scan the warrent that they gave me. i live with my grandfather. he is goin to be at the trial on tues to talk. i am workin on a lawyer. and it's a fucked up mess. you guys have no idea what the fuck it's like having family do this shit to you. well i don't concider my step dad family or my mom anymore eitehr they have fucked me over to many times. but yea it;s a felony 3 grandtheft. if i can i will scan the warrent some how. i might go to a friends house and do it

used condoms? wtf

Comment

i don't know why theydid that. they have been harrassing me for some time now rusty. that is all there is to the story. my step dad went into the sheriffs dept and said he stole the gun and sold it. and my grandfather said no he didn't. but the state picked it up. it's a bullshit case.and they no it. i am goin to get there asses for harrassment or something.

used condoms? wtf

Comment

i don't know why theydid that. they have been harrassing me for some time now rusty. that is all there is to the story. my step dad went into the sheriffs dept and said he stole the gun and sold it. and my grandfather said no he didn't. but the state picked it up. it's a bullshit case.and they no it. i am goin to get there asses for harrassment or something.
                              well do you have a permit for the gun?

just because they used theft on your warrant doesn't mean they didn't add more charges on later.
                              "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                              - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Working...
                              X