Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow they tried to scam me, READ

(Me)
    On 3/12/08, Ricky Anderson <prettyricky32@msn.com> wrote:> yes i do, letting it go for $125 with a charger

(Them)
    But am not in the state presently.......Am buying this item for my company agent located oversea....I will add $100.00 USD for the shipping cost......Tell the item cost...... And i will made the payment through my PayPal account cos is very secure and easy to receive money.....Kindly send me your PayPal email so that i can send the payment there ...Thanks.Get back to me immediately.Regards.

Call me crazy but I dont see the scam ??
    Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

Anything that includes things about companies overseas and is poorly written is generally a scam.
      2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
      2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
        Anything that includes things about companies overseas and is poorly written is generally a scam.
        X2, plus adding another $100 to the total is usually a scam. I dont know what the item is, but when they offer to give you more than retail, thats a no-no

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
          X2, plus adding another $100 to the total is usually a scam. I dont know what the item is, but when they offer to give you more than retail, thats a no-no

basicly. i hate crap like that. it wastes my time and makes me think im getting more money until i think about it and read it more clearly. it looks like some idiot still in middle school with a 1st grade english teacher wrote that crap.

Comment

ive seen these scams over and over again, but they're always under these threads and nobody every follows through..

what happens if you give them your paypal? i'd let them send you the $100 then withdraw it outta your paypal account...

Comment

Originally posted by npor
              ive seen these scams over and over again, but they're always under these threads and nobody every follows through..

what happens if you give them your paypal? i'd let them send you the $100 then withdraw it outta your paypal account...

Ya it may clear for a min. then something may happen and paypal will take the money back.

Comment

Originally posted by noxidea
                Call me crazy but I dont see the scam ??

I c why these ppl do this b/c u would fall for it. Dude im selling a phone for $125. This person wants to pay me $100 to ship it, Sometimes u have to think. Plus who offers a shipping price b4 the seller makes one up. Total would be $240 now, i just wanted bout $140 shipped.

Comment

well tell them you will not ship until it clears your bank account

and you cant blame anyone for anything they said because the whole story wasnt told, when i read it im like wtf other than it sounding fishy i didnt know wtf you were talking about!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Thanks for the rear strut bar Bump for a good seller

Comment

Originally posted by pretty_ricky302
                      Ya it may clear for a min. then something may happen and paypal will take the money back.

this happened to my girlfriend before. but it was with a spam check thru the mail. she got one saying the check was for winning a sweepstakes and the check was for $15k. she cashed it and they told her to send $10k of it back to them and the rest was hers. the check bounced and now she cant open a checking account with that bank anymore.

Comment

^ i know some one that did the same thing. no offence man but she dumb as fuck for doing that. i would have waited to see what happend with the check before i did anything. i would have cashed it and waited to see what ahppend. if it didn't come back to be a good check then you don't loose money. becuase you can get in ALOT of trouble for that.... passing bad checks = felony

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                          this happened to my girlfriend before. but it was with a spam check thru the mail. she got one saying the check was for winning a sweepstakes and the check was for $15k. she cashed it and they told her to send $10k of it back to them and the rest was hers. the check bounced and now she cant open a checking account with that bank anymore.

lol, thats dumb, they post shit like this all the time on the news. This is why ppl do this b/c some ppl are retard

Comment

I want someone like that to send me cash. Or a wire transfer. THEN I'd believe it!

Comment

Atleast this ain't Nigeria this time.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Working...
                              X