This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote
    I fooled around with a girl that had a boyfriend once. I felt bad about it. Then she told me she dumped him, said how great it was to be single, and then told me that she and I should get together. I laughed at her. If she cheated on him, she'd cheat on me.

Take a lesson from that. If she'll cheat on him, she'll cheat on you. Enjoy it while it lasts... but you're gonna be in the same boat as that guy. It's pretty shitty that you pretended to be his friend while getting with his lady behind his back (that puts you out of the "I didn't know" range and makes you as bad as her).
    Yes, I have experience with that as well... someone I once called a friend that is only alive today because I have self-control.

yea same here...i messed around wit a girl wit a bf and she dumped him and said she wanted to go out.....i was like if she di that to him what would she do to me.....

Comment

Originally posted by Clueless
      you seen the video of that one guy curb stomping another dude's ass? it's like......wow!
      how do you mean.
      Like he curb stomped his bitch ass?
      OR
      He spread his butt cheeks on the curb and stomped on his pelvis?

I'm not sure I'd like to see the second option.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
        how do you mean.
        Like he curb stomped his bitch ass?
        OR
        He spread his butt cheeks on the curb and stomped on his pelvis?

I'm not sure I'd like to see the second option.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgaAw...eature=related
        My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

OMFG the guy never replied on his own thread
          i never get into relationships or let girls get too attached... it just problems waitin

Comment

Hopefully he hasn't replied because he has read all of our responses and realized she wasn't worth it and moved on.
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

day of original post:
              she broke up with him and he packed his shit and left. i took the lady, and won with no fight whatsoever. HE DIDNT KNOW I WAS THE OTHER GUY, she didnt tell him there was someone else.

TODAY/YESTERDAY: im back today , and im fucked. I actually got with her, even slept together but NO SEX.
              last night at her house everyone was hangin out, and her ex, which I had no idea was no longer an ex (they got back together and she didnt tell me) brought food and stuff. he knew I was there, and was real cool, because he wasnt 100 percent sure I was the reason he was dumped. even got me a burger. after a while I couldnt take it and I talked to him outside, ....a private chat in the garage....
              I was hoping there would be no fight. I told him everything, reason being is because I knew he had to know, and I wasnt going to be used, and if going back to him is what she wanted, then ill set it straight.
              unfortunately I told him that the night he told her she was going to the gym and then her friends house was a lie, -she was with me- ticked him off, mostly at her though. because she apparently told him everything but that part.
              he asked if there was sex, i told him no, thats the truth. he said if there was, he would beat my ass. and her ass. he told me I had balls 4 tellin him. I then talked to the girl and told her that i just told him everything and that made her very mad, upset and devastated. told her how i felt used, but she pinkie swore that she really did like me. I couldt even get a final hug. he eavesdropped on the conversation, and heard a couple things that wont help such as the way I feel for her and that ill always be there...

he talked to her for a good hour, in private. i was drunk, I wanted to listen but people would be furious. after she was out of the room, her sisters boyfriend went in and started brainwashing the guy, tellin him that i wouldnt leave her alone even though she made it clear that she was going back to him. complete bullshit, I knew she missed the guy, but damn thats fucked, cus I had to figure it out for myself through 'hints'

so i knocked on the door and walked in during this brainwashing session, and sis' BF started yelling at me in his defense saying the above. i see other guy movin, didnt pay attention due to drunkness. after about an hour and a half talking, explaining what went down, (with the sis' BF out of the room) the stories seemed to add up to him. he told me she told him that i was actually stalking her. a reason to have them turn against me and get back with him. un fukin believable. he knows thats a lie cus i made damn sure he knew that she is a liar. everyone in this party group are fukin great people, and I didnt want to lose their friendship so that why I tried to set things straight. turns out he was emptying his pockets to 'throw down' after he had been brainwashed with several versions of the story. I would have fought if it came to it, but avoiding it at all costs cus I was buzzed/drunk a little, and it would end up as a 5 on 1 at this party. *** thing is that I had to be the one that did nothing but be myself and have the girl fall for me. and use me. and dump me like garbage. we work together and she aint even lookin at me. fuck this, and fuck you, cb7tuners. JUst kidding. this site is the reason I am still well.
              Last edited by Cb7GHOST; 03-15-2008, 10:04 PM.

Originally posted by kc8enb07
              does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

Whats the point of fighting for someone that isn't yours? If she did that to him (the other guy) what makes you think that you won't end up being "the other guy?"

Comment

yea man, its not worth it. I just so happened to be there when she was havin problems.

Comment

It takes balls to steal someones girl, But it takes bigger balls to go up to their partner and tell them what really happened. Props to you man, and glad you got it sorted

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01
                      It takes balls to steal someones girl, But it takes bigger balls to go up to their partner and tell them what really happened. Props to you man, and glad you got it sorted
                      thanx Demon

Comment

I totally agree. For you to step up and talk it out with the boyfriend/ex/whatever took some major balls. It's cool that he wasn't unreasonable and listened to you. Hopefully, it'll help HIM realize that she's no good also!

Any girl that doesn't have enough honor to end one relationship before starting a new one has no honor. You, my friend, DO have honor. You don't need shit like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7GHOST
                          day of original post:
                          she broke up with him and he packed his shit and left. i took the lady, and won with no fight whatsoever. HE DIDNT KNOW I WAS THE OTHER GUY, she didnt tell him there was someone else.

TODAY/YESTERDAY: im back today , and im fucked. I actually got with her, even slept together but NO SEX.
                          last night at her house everyone was hangin out, and her ex, which I had no idea was no longer an ex (they got back together and she didnt tell me) brought food and stuff. he knew I was there, and was real cool, because he wasnt 100 percent sure I was the reason he was dumped. even got me a burger. after a while I couldnt take it and I talked to him outside, ....a private chat in the garage....
                          I was hoping there would be no fight. I told him everything, reason being is because I knew he had to know, and I wasnt going to be used, and if going back to him is what she wanted, then ill set it straight.
                          unfortunately I told him that the night he told her she was going to the gym and then her friends house was a lie, -she was with me- ticked him off, mostly at her though. because she apparently told him everything but that part.
                          he asked if there was sex, i told him no, thats the truth. he said if there was, he would beat my ass. and her ass. he told me I had balls 4 tellin him. I then talked to the girl and told her that i just told him everything and that made her very mad, upset and devastated. told her how i felt used, but she pinkie swore that she really did like me. I couldt even get a final hug. he eavesdropped on the conversation, and heard a couple things that wont help such as the way I feel for her and that ill always be there...

he talked to her for a good hour, in private. i was drunk, I wanted to listen but people would be furious. after she was out of the room, her sisters boyfriend went in and started brainwashing the guy, tellin him that i wouldnt leave her alone even though she made it clear that she was going back to him. complete bullshit, I knew she missed the guy, but damn thats fucked, cus I had to figure it out for myself through 'hints'

so i knocked on the door and walked in during this brainwashing session, and sis' BF started yelling at me in his defense saying the above. i see other guy movin, didnt pay attention due to drunkness. after about an hour and a half talking, explaining what went down, (with the sis' BF out of the room) the stories seemed to add up to him. he told me she told him that i was actually stalking her. a reason to have them turn against me and get back with him. un fukin believable. he knows thats a lie cus i made damn sure he knew that she is a liar. everyone in this party group are fukin great people, and I didnt want to lose their friendship so that why I tried to set things straight. turns out he was emptying his pockets to 'throw down' after he had been brainwashed with several versions of the story. I would have fought if it came to it, but avoiding it at all costs cus I was buzzed/drunk a little, and it would end up as a 5 on 1 at this party. *** thing is that I had to be the one that did nothing but be myself and have the girl fall for me. and use me. and dump me like garbage. we work together and she aint even lookin at me. fuck this, and fuck you, cb7tuners. JUst kidding. this site is the reason I am still well.
                          dude i thought u got curb stomped yesterday
                          glad u made it out alive

Comment

hahaha

Originally posted by NAiL05
                            I still like that one episode where he catches his wife with another girl and they all had masks and shit lol. It was some wierd shit haha they busted in there and they didnt even notice they were there lol. It was funny as hell I almost shit myself twice.

I thought that episode was fake?
                            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

this is just all around *** any way i look at it.
                              dude fuck that why would you date a girl that is in a relationship? how would you feel if it happend to you? pretty pissed off and devistated. so why did you even do it? if you was in the guys shoes. you would want to beat yr ass to. i would have said fuck it and fucking stomped yr ass hard. if not you and her, fuck taht man. if you don't like to get cheated on then don't get with some one thats a cheater becuase it's pretty much the same thing as your self gettin cheated on.

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Working...
                              X